Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone!

RS*R Down Sus Springs are in stock and shipping! Get them while they're hot!

The RS-R DownSus Springs are available for both the RWD and AWD 3.7 Q50 and Q50S (Hybrid will be in stock in the near future).

We are taking pre-orders for the Hybrid Down Sus Springs.

Price:
Q50 DownSus Springs RWD - $279.00 (Free Shipping with $9.95 Insurance and Handling)
Q50 DownSus Springs AWD - $279.00 (Free Shipping with $9.95 Insurance and Handling)

Details:
Q50 DownSus Springs RWD & AWD
Front Lowering - 25mm (1 inch)
Rear Lowering - 25mm (1 inch)

The Down Sus provides a lowered stance and improved handling to fulfill your needs to lower your car and improve its handling. RS-R stays committed to providing comfort and performance that is matched to your vehicles characteristics. Taking into consideration the factory suspension geometry, shock dampening, spring rate and ride height levels, RS-R ensures that the springs you are getting were made for your car both for performance and for comfort.

Please call, email, or PM me directly (Mark) to place your orders :)
714.540.5566 x140 | 800.576.2131 x140 | [email protected]

Pictures:

RS-R DownSus Springs AWD

RS-R DownSus Springs RWD

Special thanks to Rockmando and Bootchoy for letting RS-R use their cars for R&D.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice!!! :)

Reactions: Team_STILLEN

·
Registered
218 Posts
Woohoo! PM sent!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Can't wait for these to arrive. Thanks Mark!

·
Registered
218 Posts
How is the ride quality ?
I can't speak on the ride quality just yet as I haven't received the springs. I believe they don't get sent out until mid May. I'll let you know afterwards.

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How is the ride quality ?
The ride quality on RS-R Springs and Coilovers is top notch. Every suspension product I've tried from RS-R has had exceptional ride quality :)

Hi Mark,

Can you confirm with RS-R that their springs are at least in development for the Hybrid Q50S AWD?
They are working on Hybrid springs for both the RWD and AWD. The springs for the non-hybrid would work but they wanted to make sure they were the ideal setup because there are weight differences in the Hybrid and Non-Hybrid (obviously :)). Unlike some companies who just go for something that fits, RS-R wanted to take the extra time to make sure their Springs are perfectly matched for each model :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
So tempting...!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.