Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Oh shoot! Pics of the frs pls! :D

Congrats pre! Looking forward to those RSRs of yours! :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
does that mean I'm out of the list??? (sad face)... LOLLLL

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Here ya go
Keep the wheels! :p

Those are ssr ms3 in titan silver right?

Dang! Would have been cool to have done the r&d and be able to drive that then but I am glad u got to r&d bro! Cant wait to see your Q50!

How many days on the initial r&d?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Yeah bro. Nice fun little car. Thanks thanks. Soon I am worthy to take pics beside Oreo.

They will have the car until Fri then 2 more after that.
Haha! Nah...i'll be the unworthy one! I dont have wheels yet! :(

Hehe!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Thats one sweet looking FR-S. As mentioned above, an FR-S vs Q50 comparison would be good to see, although they don't really compete against each other it would be cool to see the comparison.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Just dropped my car to RSR USA for the Sports*i coilover R&D.

It's going to take about 3 months so i'll keep you guys posted.

Special thanks to Welcome | Need 4 Speed Motorsports Inc. for making this happen.

For now, I will be driving their tuned FRS :)
Is your car RWD or AWD? I'm still waiting for confirmation from RS-R about making coilovers for an AWD. If your car is RWD, could you please also ask them about the AWD setup?! :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it will be unfair to the FRS to compare with the Q.

Its totally a different category.

Quick review:
The FRS is definitely a fun car to drive. handling, steering and breaking are very precise.

Ride is not bad compared to my previous Miata. Although i can definitely feel all the road imperfections plus i don't like the azenis tires on them. too noisy.

I am sure its going to be more fun to track this bad boy but i wouldn't recommend making it a DD.

Interior to my opinion is very outdated or maybe i got spoiled on the tech of the Q.

Bucket seats are surprisingly comfortable.

Would I buy one if given a choice, Nah.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
it will be unfair to the FRS to compare with the Q.

Its totally a different category.

Quick review:
The FRS is definitely a fun car to drive. handling, steering and breaking are very precise.

Ride is not bad compared to my previous Miata. Although i can definitely feel all the road imperfections plus i don't like the azenis tires on them. too noisy.

I am sure its going to be more fun to track this bad boy but i wouldn't recommend making it a DD.

Interior to my opinion is very outdated or maybe i got spoiled on the tech of the Q.

Bucket seats are surprisingly comfortable.

Would I buy one if given a choice, Nah.
Lets go track it while its with u! :p

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
No pics yet. 1st stage was measurement. The Jap engr will bring all specs to Japan next week to finish the prototype then come back after the holidays. I can't wait specially after driving the FSR, I felt my Q was a freaking escalade. ;(
Awwww man! I thought we can finally do a photoshoot! I would have u pose like this on the hood:

And i'll pose like this on the roof:

What do u think? Awesome right? Wahahaha! :p

Reactions: Bootchoy and Vini
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.