Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post here, apologies in advance if I break a rule

I have a 2015 q50 hybrid and i've installed the RSR down springs
The rears dropped about 0.5-0.6 inches as advertised but the fronts stayed the same
RSR says about a 1 inch drop in the front but I'm right about at stock height at 27 inches
I installed them almost 2 weeks ago and done about 200 miles
Did I install them wrong or do they usually take a longer time to settle?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is your RWD or AWD? If RWD, maybe you accidentally installed AWD springs? Won’t know unless you give us more info on your car. Also, your tire specs are 255/35/19 from what I can see, which is too small (should be at least 265/35) and is amplifying the gap in your wheel wells.

Car looks good otherwise, though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is your RWD or AWD? If RWD, maybe you accidentally installed AWD springs? Won’t know unless you give us more info on your car. Also, your tire specs are 255/35/19 from what I can see, which is too small (should be at least 265/35) and is amplifying the gap in your wheel wells.

Car looks good otherwise, though.
Part number is rsrN129D according to the invoice which shows as rwd, unless they sent the awd version by accident?

I’m on 9.5 +25 wheels and they do stick out a little in the rear so I’m scared any wider tire is gonna rub

·
Registered
35 Posts
Check the Official Wheel and Tire Fitment thread. Plenty of members running more aggressive setups with lower ride heights not having any rubbing issues. For your wheel setup, a 255/40/19 or even the factory size 245/40/19 would be ideal.

I guess RS-R springs are hit or miss on hybrids. Here’s someone who has a similar issue you’re experiencing: Link

1 - 4 of 4 Posts