Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
If you have a 2014 Infiniti Q50, contact RSR for R&D ASAP for a great opportunity!! They are located at Carnegie Avenue, CA

Contact RSR for more details.... 833-778-1802
Hmmm...it says call cannot be completed as dialed for some reason!

Got their number from yellow pages and talked to them! Made them aware that I have DAS! They said the test will be a span of 4 months and they will be taking the Q50 2-3 days at a time! Gotta think about this since ill miss my Q50 and weigh in the probable repercussions of the whole thing

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
They still havent gotten a person? I really want to but cant at this time! :( Wish they were closer!

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
I dont think they need one as they are supposedly already mid-way through r&d/prototype development with expected December launch. I might be wrong so make the call and let us know what they say!

·
Registered
574 Posts
just had a convo with them today. they might need to borrow my car, but not sure yet. they will get back with me and let me know. so far I'm pretty open with my schedule, so I shouldn't have any problem leaving my car with them for a period of time. now just fingers cross!!! �� =)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
just had a convo with them today. they might need to borrow my car, but not sure yet. they will get back with me and let me know. so far I'm pretty open with my schedule, so I shouldn't have any problem leaving my car with them for a period of time. now just fingers cross!!! �� =)
Good to hear bro! From what I gather they need your car for 3-4 days straight in a span of 4 months! My schedule was just too hectic for this! If this doesnt work there is Tanabe as well who's gonna have their R&D this month!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Good to hear bro! From what I gather they need your car for 3-4 days straight in a span of 4 months! My schedule was just too hectic for this! If this doesnt work there is Tanabe as well who's gonna have their R&D this month!
I'm pretty flexible with the time. Since I'm traveling quiet often so having no car for few days don't really bother me that much. do you know if Tanabe found their tester car yet? maybe I should
give them a call too. =]

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I'm pretty flexible with the time. Since I'm traveling quiet often so having no car for few days don't really bother me that much. do you know if Tanabe found their tester car yet? maybe I should
give them a call too. =]
I think they have 2! Me and another dude! Maybe the guy from oc infiniti! I might pass since I already bought coils since the tanabe ones dont have dampening! Give them a call and talk to dahn vo, i believe, to out u in the list! Just saw on instagram that its pushed to early december!

For rsr, they are actually nice since they even offered me a loaner car since i told them I DD the Q50! I just dont have time to go there lately since work has been busy!

Try to give Megan a call too! They are just in the city of industry!

·
Registered
574 Posts
I think they have 2! Me and another dude! Maybe the guy from oc infiniti! I might pass since I already bought coils since the tanabe ones dont have dampening! Give them a call and talk to dahn vo, i believe, to out u in the list! Just saw on instagram that its pushed to early december!

For rsr, they are actually nice since they even offered me a loaner car since i told them I DD the Q50! I just dont have time to go there lately since work has been busy!

Try to give Megan a call too! They are just in the city of industry!

just talked to RS-R again, they are checking their schedule and also waiting on their engineering from Japan to make the call. So will need to wait about 2 weeks from now to know if they will need my car.. wish me luck!! LOL~~

Reactions: gbert15

·
Registered
574 Posts
oh and I'm friends with Megan's owner.. hahaha..

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
just talked to RS-R again, they are checking their schedule and also waiting on their engineering from Japan to make the call. So will need to wait about 2 weeks from now to know if they will need my car.. wish me luck!! LOL~~
Nice nice! Good luck bro! Eagerly awaiting for more products to come!

oh and I'm friends with Megan's owner.. hahaha..
Ohhh nice! So why not hit them up for coils man! Let them give u 2 since you're a friend! Just remember the guy who mentioned it to u! :p

Btw, if you are interested in a rear diffuser for the Q50 maybe we can hit up some local body kit manufacturers so we can make one and get a group buy going! Let me know if you're interested! :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Nice nice! Good luck bro! Eagerly awaiting for more products to come!

Ohhh nice! So why not hit them up for coils man! Let them give u 2 since you're a friend! Just remember the guy who mentioned it to u! :p

Btw, if you are interested in a rear diffuser for the Q50 maybe we can hit up some local body kit manufacturers so we can make one and get a group buy going! Let me know if you're interested! :)

I LOVE THAT IDEA!!! Let me know which shop you be interesting to go, I'm IN!! =]

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I LOVE THAT IDEA!!! Let me know which shop you be interesting to go, I'm IN!! =]
Nice nice! Ill send u a pm if I get in contact with some guys I worked with on g35driver

·
Registered
574 Posts
Nice nice! Ill send u a pm if I get in contact with some guys I worked with on g35driver
sure deal! look forward to it :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.