Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Montclair sent me this pic this morning. I'm not a fan of these rims. The sales manager said the release date is now this Monday. I'll believe it when I see it.

Attachments

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Wait....what wheels are those?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
They seem to be like forgestar cf5

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So what wheels are those and why are they on the Q50?
I can only assume they are rims sold at that dealership. When they told me they had a ruby red with 19" wheels I assumed they were the regular sport rims but then she sent me this picture.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I can only assume they are rims sold at that dealership. When they told me they had a ruby red with 19" wheels I assumed they were the regular sport rims but then she sent me this picture.
Ahhh, i think you're right! I forgot that cerritos also has some aftermarket wheels displayed @ one side of their showroom floor while I was there for the Q50 event! Why did they put them on though? If anything that would make me look away from the Q50! :mad:

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahhh, i think you're right! I forgot that cerritos also has some aftermarket wheels displayed @ one side of their showroom floor while I was there for the Q50 event! Why did they put them on though? If anything that would make me look away from the Q50! :mad:
Yea, they're pretty ugly

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok, so it turns out that after I decided on the Stone interior, this exact car is the one I ended up getting. They are taking off these horrible chromes and putting back the original sport rims. Out of curiosity I asked how much those rims cost. 4K!!!! Just like Donald Trumps apartment! Rich and ugly!!

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
:eek:not at all clicking, IMO those rims degrade Q50.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.