Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw a youtube video once of two guys really harping on people who stick "S" badges on a non "S" versions Infiniti cars...I sort of agree as I dished out the additional money to actually have that badge on my vehicle. I'm in no position to judge what someone else does with their own vehicle though...sorry, just my two cents.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
When I had my two SHOs, some folks liked to install Ford's "Police Interceptor" badge, on the back. Additionally, some would place a a round Yamaha "tuning fork" badge on the sides.

Justification: the SHOs were plenty fast and could easily intercept police; the engines were Yamaha designed and built.

When I had my Acura CL, Type S, folks were known to epoxy the Type S because they'd get stolen.

·
Registered
75 Posts
And don't forget about the three little "Buick" ports for each front fender, that way peeps will know you have a six instead of a four.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Customize your car. Make it yours. Put your signature on it. I did and I encourage it. On my last vehicle (2002 Nissan Maxima) I de badged it and re-badged it VQ35 (Engine model). What I didnt do is re-badge it VQ37 or supercharged because thats mis-representing

When you re-badge a vehicle that mis-represents it's model type or trim level, especially to more expensive version, its a customizing faux pas

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
So youre telling me....you have the 18 inch NON Sport wheels, and the NON sport brakes, and the NON sport front bumper, and the NON sport seats, but you like the red S.

I bet you could probably beat a Sport model in a drag race due to lighter weight and that red "S" hahaha (Im totally serious too)

·
Registered
23 Posts
That Buick comment reminded me of a Simpsons episode when people were adding "Speed" holes to the hoods of their cars with a pick axe...maybe you should try that. I hear it makes the car go faster and it would really accent the new "S" badge...(totally joking and being sarcastic)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
That Buick comment reminded me of a Simpsons episode when people were adding "Speed" holes to the hoods of their cars with a pick axe...maybe you should try that. I hear it makes the car go faster and it would really accent the new "S" badge...(totally joking and being sarcastic)

·
Registered
1,359 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
No actually i have the 19 inch Sport wheels so **** off
I like the red "S" too, that's why I did it right by paying $3650 for the sports brake, seats, bumper, suspension, peddle shifters, and with all those, it came with the red S.

Reactions: Marc Hufnagel
1 - 20 of 109 Posts