Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
I kept going back between which I like better so I put them on the same page...
Well, the guys consider the sports look "mean/aggressive" instead of "sad". ;):D:D

I have to say I see their point! -- And I never paid attention to a car's bumper before! lol This is kinda fun. Now I can IMMEDEATELY spot whether that Q50 is sports or premium! :p:cool:

Sorry I didn't answer your question, ... I do think the sports one looks VERY cool and certainly makes a statement! :D .... (Although that won't change my mind since I'm not a "sports car" person, that's all...)

Have fun choosing ... And thanks for all the fun you brought to this whole forum! ;):p

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, the guys consider the sports look "mean/aggressive" instead of "sad". ;):D:D

I have to say I see their point! -- And I never paid attention to a car's bumper before! lol This is kinda fun. Now I can IMMEDEATELY spot whether that Q50 is sports or premium! :p:cool:

Sorry I didn't answer your question, ... I do think the sports one looks VERY cool and certainly makes a statement! :D .... (Although that won't change my mind since I'm not a "sports car" person, that's all...)

Have fun choosing ... And thanks for all the fun you brought to this whole forum! ;):p
Ohhhh thank you TT!! Finally, someone who appreciates me around here. Hahaha :p ;) :D :cool:

Oh and I called the Sports version "sad" because it frowns and the Premium smiles. :D I have the G37S now and would probably get the Sports again but I'll likely get the Technology package instead. Lord knows I do not want to get both and be over $50K. If ONLY I had a sugar daddy. Haha (that's from another thread)

I saw the Sports in person and was taken by surprise at how pronounced the front really is. More than the pictures indicate. I did not like it at all at the time but now it has grown on me. Yet ONE more thing that I keep changing my mind about. It's a good thing women have the prerogative to change our minds. ;)

Here's a thread that might benefit with a little discussion:

http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ne...ion-forum/321-difference-sport-non-sport.html

Hope that helps! :D
You're not the boss of me Mr. Haha :p

Just get the Sport. You certainly can pick up lots of dates from the agressive looks of the Q50S styling :)
Ohhhhh, I am pretty aggressive all on my own. I can scare the young and shy boys. I doubt anyone is surprised to read that. ;) ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's not "frowning", it's grimacing in adrenaline-filled intensity!! :mad:

I'm thinking that it's like a Rorschach test. You see what you want to see looking into those grilles. :p

Hmmm, I'm thinking this thread should get merged with the other Sport vs Non Sport thread
I created a new thread under the pictures section because it was a picture that I originally posted. But what do I know, you're the moderator. So I'll leave that up to you. I'm a giver. :p

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
He said Pythagorean theorem

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Oh,,and I agree wholeheartedly Infinitichick. I think the smile and frown sums up the two looks perfectly. I've thought that for a while!!

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Infiniti Chick. I never noticed the smile vs. the "frown" until you posted the pix. Hmmmmm. The Premium does seem happier.
Excellent!! I've helped someone today!! My job is done now!! Haha My current G37S is happy too which is only fair because it makes me smile every time I see it!! :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.