Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had this problem? It always pops up on the screen after all the apps have loaded or while they're loading. I'm hoping the issue will be fixed with the update on the 15th...very annoying!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
That is because it's trying to load apps that are not available yet (like Pandora, iHeart, etc). Remove those from your homescreens and the error should go away.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Remove those from your homescreens and the error should go away.
Tks Q50Aggie. This is good to know.

Any idea when the next intouch update is coming out? My dealer says he has not gotten any word yet.:(

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Tks Q50Aggie. This is good to know.

Any idea when the next intouch update is coming out? My dealer says he has not gotten any word yet.:(
The update is done, and they are very pleased with the results and claim it gets rid of "all the bugs" reported so far. They are testing it and I presume it will be out by the end of the month.

Reactions: maddsiick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Though I don't have anything downloaded on there yet except for whatever was there when we bought it. I'm guessing its the text messaging and email apps that are causing the problem.

·
Registered
395 Posts
The update is done, and they are very pleased with the results and claim it gets rid of "all the bugs" reported so far. They are testing it and I presume it will be out by the end of the month.
NICE!

We bought our car last week here in so cal and we were told to come back on the 15th of September for a system update to load the rest of the apps.
Even Better :)

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Yeah somewhere around the 3rd week of September is what I heard. Eagerly waiting this update to see how the apps work with the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.