Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dude over here is a full time scammer. Scams multiple forums for easy money. He wanted to sell me a JB4. Whoever this is, they are active on other forums. Their previous profile has been deleted/banned so watch out for a new one. If anyone has any info on this people please message me, I am trying to help law enforcement to find them.

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
what the....

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
10,345 Posts
My dude over here is a full time scammer. Scams multiple forums for easy money. He wanted to sell me a JB4. Whoever this is, they are active on other forums. Their previous profile has been deleted/banned so watch out for a new one. If anyone has any info on this people please message me, I am trying to help law enforcement to find them.
What dude over where? We don't know phone numbers. How about a name? That's a Washington area code for what it's worth.

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
again...new member new thread.

Im not sure what to make of it.

is it spam.
is it real
is it just a grievance

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
10,345 Posts
Sounds like he got scammed by this guy and wants revenge.

Reactions: jodedor

·
Registered
2018 Iridium Blue Q50 RS400 AWD Sensory/Proactive/Carbon Fiber
1 Posts
This guy tried to sell me a helmholtz exhaust. First red flag was when I asked to speak on the phone he said his family was sleeping... At 6PM. Then he requested zelle/ PayPal friends and family payment only... Yeaaaa choke on a bag of dildos pal

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
10,345 Posts
This guy tried to sell me a helmholtz exhaust. First red flag was when I asked to speak on the phone he said his family was sleeping... At 6PM. Then he requested zelle/ PayPal friends and family payment only... Yeaaaa choke on a bag of dildos pal
Are you referring to one of the two members who responded to your WTB post 11 days ago?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
His profile was Juss. The account is gone. The number is from Waterloo,IN. Just wanted to warn some people. I didn’t get scammed but someone I know did. He probably made a new account by now. Just never pay people online as friends and family please.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
10,345 Posts
His profile was Juss. The account is gone. The number is from Waterloo,IN. Just wanted to warn some people. I didn’t get scammed but someone I know did. He probably made a new account by now. Just never pay people online as friends and family please.
He joined here 28 days ago. He was permanently banned from this forum by the admin yesterday. Did you report him to VerticalScope? Checking his IP address, it was shared by a half-dozen other member names. They've been banned by the admin also.

I agree with not using the PayPal friends and family type of payment method. The scammer will tell you to use that payment type instead of the goods and services payment so that he can avoid the seller's fee. What the scammer isn't telling you is that payment method isn't covered by PayPal's Purchase Protection Plan, so you can't dispute the charges and recover your money if the seller doesn't send the item you purchased or it's not what was advertised.

Reactions: rpiotro and jodedor

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did. Basically did all I could and given all relevant information to PayPal and the bank. PayPal is great for scammers but luckily PayPal accounts are usually connected to real bank accounts. I wrote the thread in the heat of the moment so I do apologize for the tone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts