Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice selzini! Finally out of the dark room! :p

What brand of tints and percentage did u get?

I find the last pic funny! The one in the attached thumbnails! Not sure why! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Finally pics!!!! Looking very nice!!! Welcome back!!!!:D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice selzini! Finally out of the dark room! :p

What brand of tints and percentage did u get?

I find the last pic funny! The one in the attached thumbnails! Not sure why! ;)
For some reason, I can't get the pictures in the place I want them. I've been trying to cut and paste them, but to no avail. I'm going to try to add some more, so feel free to go back to the post. Oh, and those pictures are from the CD that I had made from the film.:D

The tint is 35% ceramic - I think it's Pinnacle.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
View attachment 7737 attach]7761[/attach]

View attachment 7745 With splash View attachment 7753

View attachment 7777 Love Bugs

View attachment 7785 Great gas mileage. LOL

I do love the picture contrasting old and new.

View attachment 7833
I really hope you had opti coat or even a clear bra applied to the front end. getting those bugs off will be a PITA for you or your detailer.
Opti Coat will be a good idea to keep the red from fading, i believe they have some UV tech built into it to pro-long the fading process.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really hope you had opti coat or even a clear bra applied to the front end. getting those bugs off will be a PITA for you or your detailer.
Opti Coat will be a good idea to keep the red from fading, i believe they have some UV tech built into it to pro-long the fading process.
I think the paint sealant and waxing helped in the removal of the crap. I used them on the G, and the front still looked new after more than six years.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I think the paint sealant and waxing helped in the removal of the crap. I used them on the G, and the front still looked new after more than six years.
yeah it's a good chance it did
if the Q50 was a few years old then it would be so much
at least if it did get tough, using a clay bar would help big time without having to use heavy paint damaging chemicals.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.