Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Have you registered and activated Infiniti Connection? Once you do, you can use this feature through the portal.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
The other easy way is through Google maps. Log into Google maps. Click on the "pin" of a destination. A menu will pop up. Choose "more", then "send", then send to "car". You'll have to choose Infiniti and enter your email address (the one you used with Infiniti Connection). You'll get a confirmation that it was successful. When you get in the car, press the Infiniti Connection button and then the google send to car logo.

Reactions: maddsiick

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Can you send from Google from an iPhone?
I can't figure out how to send via iPhone if you can! I tried my iPhone and iPad. Clicking on the destination pin doesn't give me options it just takes me to the location on the map.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can anyone tell me how to delete the entries I sent to my Q50? I screwed up and sent about 30 copies of the same thing to the car because I thought the send thing was not working; now my screen is full of the destination (we are talking pages here)....

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I did the same thing, would be nice to know how to get rid of them. I'd like to know how to store addresses into the car as well. Still haven't figured that out yet. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.