Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have them yet? Maybe some of our dealer team members have them?

·
Registered
250 Posts
No car company will ever release their next month's lease programs ahead of time. That would be shooting themselves in the face with a bazooka.

Current lease programs end on Sept 3, due to the holiday weekend. Expect September numbers to be release on Sept 4th.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Next Wednesday we'll have them..
Are you guys expecting them to be lower? If so, I could easily wait until next week to take delivery (assuming my car gets here this week).

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
No car company will ever release their next month's lease programs ahead of time. That would be shooting themselves in the face with a bazooka.

Current lease programs end on Sept 3, due to the holiday weekend. Expect September numbers to be release on Sept 4th.
IF they are lower, that would still be like shooting the August leasers in the face with a bazooka, especially considering all the inTouch problems we've all been having.

Reactions: tt_45

·
Registered
325 Posts
Are you guys expecting them to be lower? If so, I could easily wait until next week to take delivery (assuming my car gets here this week).
No way to know.. they dont let us know in advance because no manufacturer wants the dealer to "play the game" with pushing people off a month.. my guess is it will be very similiar if not the same, but my guess is really as good as anyone's lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thanks Jason. Will you be able to share those figures with us next Wednesday?
Ill answer questions about it.. I wont post the document though.. I know some people have and I am sure someone will.. but it is an internal document.. I'm not going to risk my job posting it lol

Reactions: tt_45

·
Registered
396 Posts
Ill answer questions about it.. I wont post the document though.. I know some people have and I am sure someone will.. but it is an internal document.. I'm not going to risk my job posting it lol
Thx, Jason! You have been extremely helpful! And NO we don't want you to risk your job, even remotely ! :D

btw, do u mind checking ur pm? I FINALLY got my VIN but my dealer still can't tell me the ETA... :( If u could help that will b wonderful! Thx so much!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
396 Posts
So what info did you provide to JasonH to get your VIN?
I gave him my VIN!! :p (and hope/pray that he might be able to see where it is or when it might be coming...)

- The dealer couldn't provide me the VIN until very recently.... And let's hope that IS my car.... At this point I really don't know what (and how much) to believe with my dealer... :(

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
tt_45, Thanks for your response, the dealers sometimes don't support as we customer would like. I think Infiniti corp knows what's being manufactured but that info is only available to dealers only.
The car business is crazy.

·
Registered
396 Posts
tt_45, Thanks for your response, the dealers sometimes don't support as we customer would like. I think Infiniti corp knows what's being manufactured but that info is only available to dealers only.
The car business is crazy.
It is crazy alright. .. I understand, and i'm learning more and more now. ...

Thank you!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I understand. I also wouldn't want you to put your job in danger. We'll see next week what we are looking at in regards to updated figures. Thanks J!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Made a trip to my dealer today to get an update on my seemingly unpopular Q50S order and was excited to see the factory order confirmation w/ my exact build scheduled for arrival any day now (ETA: wk of 8/30). Anyway, I was curious as to whether or not Sept. lease figures were avail so that I could work out the preliminary deal, but my sales lady suggested that I wait until tomorrow (9/4) when the final numbers become published; she says they could only get better :) (at worse, stay the same :(). If my baby doesn't arrive tomorrow then I'll have to wait (last time?) until I get back from flying all over the country for the nxt week. First World problems indeed.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: tt_45 and Q50Aggie

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jason, can you tell me what the mf and res is on a hybrid sport and if there is any new lease promos or dealer cash for sept?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got off the phone with the dealer and they said as of this morning their money factor went up from .00135 to .00166. Looks like it will change my monthly payment by over $20. At this point, I want to decline just out of principle. Is it normal for rates to do this? I would have thought the rates they quoted a couple days ago could be honored...

·
Registered
250 Posts
^Yes, it is normal for lease rates to change on a monthly basis. Sometimes they stay the same, but almost 99% of the time they change.

Unless you signed documents to lock in a rate, the dealer will not honor a previous month's numbers. Hence why the end of the month is so hectic for car sales.

·
Registered
325 Posts
^Yes, it is normal for lease rates to change on a monthly basis. Sometimes they stay the same, but almost 99% of the time they change.

Unless you signed documents to lock in a rate, the dealer will not honor a previous month's numbers. Hence why the end of the month is so hectic for car sales.
Its not that dealers wont.. dealers cant.. once its over it is over..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.