For Sale: Four (4) stock staggered rims and tires from a 2018 Q60 RS. Front two are 20x9 +40 and the rears are 20x9.5 +47. Rims are wrapped in very good condition Nitto NT555 G2 summer tires. Front tires are 255/35ZR20 and the rears are 275/30ZR20. The tread on the tires is near new. The rims are in moderately good shape. Several of the wheels have some spots of curb rash which I tried to show in pictures. The wheels have no dents and roll well. The rims come with TPMS and center caps installed. These rims/tires are ready to mount and go. No lug nuts included. I am needing room in the garage so these must go. I live in Tampa, FL and would be willing to meet in the area at a public place to deliver the wheels. Shipping is a hassle and, unless you own your own trucking company or can arrange freight, I would rather not ship these. I would prefer Paypal (not friends and family) or cash. I wanted to offer these up to you fine people before they get placed on eBay and Facebook Marketplace. Thank you for looking!