Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After much patience, whining, complaining, gnashing of teeth and last minute delays, I finally picked up 'Ruby' tonight. She was pre-ordered the 2nd day of pre-orders in May. I ended up not taking my pre-order as I changed my seat color. The dealer found one and exchanged cars. No cost for the transportation. My original car showed up over the last couple of days (finally).

It was love at first sight! I've experienced some of the quirkiness with inTouch already .. pressing some menu buttons that should show me something but doesn't, lag, etc. However, I was forewarned and well read on the topic. I'm going to look past it and get to know my Ruby. I'll add photos over the next couple of days. I got home after dark.

The final deal -

Q50S AWD, Venetian Ruby / Graphite, Tech, Nav & Touring packages and spare tire.

$500 pre-order deposit and $1000 loyalty credit covered any money I needed to put down. $53805 became $49812 after VPP. $640 / month for 38 month (first payment covered up front) lease, 12k miles / year.

Included 36 months basic maintenance and a set of wheel locks.

Consumer Affairs providing a $300 debit card. Though, with a lease, I'm not sure how to spend that within the 6 months required. No basic maintenance needed.

Dealer still trying to get ahold of a pre-order ID number to process the iTunes gift card.

EDIT: Photos added. The thumbnails are upside down but they appear correctly when you click on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
After much patience, whining, complaining, gnashing of teeth and last minute delays, I finally picked up 'Ruby' tonight. She was pre-ordered the 2nd day of pre-orders in May. I ended up not taking my pre-order as I changed my seat color. The dealer found one and exchanged cars. No cost for the transportation. My original car showed up over the last couple of days (finally).

It was love at first sight! I've experienced some of the quirkiness with inTouch already .. pressing some menu buttons that should show me something but doesn't, lag, etc. However, I was forewarned and well read on the topic. I'm going to look past it and get to know my Ruby. I'll add photos over the next couple of days. I got home after dark.

The final deal -

Q50S AWD, Venetian Ruby / Graphite, Tech, Nav & Touring packages and spare tire.

$500 pre-order deposit and $1000 loyalty credit covered any money I needed to put down. $53805 became $49812 after VPP. $640 / month for 38 month (first payment covered up front) lease, 12k miles / year.

Included 36 months basic maintenance and a set of wheel locks.

Consumer Affairs providing a $300 debit card. Though, with a lease, I'm not sure how to spend that within the 6 months required. No basic maintenance needed.

Dealer still trying to get ahold of a pre-order ID number to process the iTunes gift card.
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy your new ride!

I was thinking about a possible color change too. seems the preorders are being held up or something. Maybe has to do with in touch?

Out of curiosity, would you mind sharing your miles and residual? Still tying to figure out if its 57 or 59% for the sport AWD gas model for 12k miles at 39 months.

Thanks!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations! Enjoy your new ride!

I was thinking about a possible color change too. seems the preorders are being held up or something. Maybe has to do with in touch?

Out of curiosity, would you mind sharing your miles and residual? Still tying to figure out if its 57 or 59% for the sport AWD gas model for 12k miles at 39 months.

Thanks!
12k miles. 59% residual. 39 months.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Is it an Infiniti gift card? If so, just use it for window tinting or some cool accessories.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Pics or not true! :p

Congrats on finally getting your Q50 man! Have fun with her! :D

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
12k miles. 59% residual. 39 months.
Thanks for confirming Steiny!!

Don't forget we're all waiting for pics :D

Hope you're enjoying your new ride!

Reactions: SteinyD

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pics are coming today ... I drover her home on Tuesday night, parked her, spent the day at the US Open yesterday and haven't driven her. Sad, I know.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Photos added to original post.

I already have a running list if issues with inTouch twice, I've pressed the voice activation and did not have navigation in the list in the upper screen. Checking the lower, all of the navigation buttons were inactive. I did the in-car power button restart. Nav and its optims appeared and worked as they should.

When selecting sxm and then choosing categories to find stations to store in buttons, none of the categories respond when pressing them.

I changed the source buttons that appear, they weren't stored the next time I was in the car and displayed audio.

Have these issues been identified already?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Is the nickname of your Q50 spidey? :p

Here they are in the proper orientation:

She's looking sexy man! I'd say add midnight black grille + at least 35% tints and she will be one sexy beast! :D

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Ruby is a nice looking lil girl! :D

Reactions: SteinyD
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.