Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She may be upset that I'm spoiling the surprise for all of you. But here's a pic of sholloway with her new car. She's outside getting her first orientation from her sales rep.

It's been a long wait. Hopefully worth it. Enjoy.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive design

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Congrats and good Job Helping her Sinecure! It's nice to see when salespeople are as excited about their Client's delivery as their clients are!

Good job and enjoy the ride Sholloway - looks gorgeous!!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Congrats SHolloway! Enjoy your new ride! :D

Awesome job Sinecure! :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Thanks, all. :D Yes, the Peninsula Infiniti sales and management guys are great!!! I'll post some more pictures and initial driving impressions this weekend.
Looking forward to that and congrats again! You've got a beautiful color combo there! :)

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Looking forward to that and congrats again! You've got a beautiful color combo there! :)
Thanks. I had a Graphite interior on my red G37 but wanted something lighter with the darker exterior this time.

Someone at Peninsula (Sinecure?) commented that I kind of matched the car with my lavender shirt and cream colored slacks. Wasn't planned, just happened to grab that combination this morning. Actually have a purple shirt that would have been a better match if I'd thought about it.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Thanks. I had a Graphite interior on my red G37 but wanted something lighter with the darker exterior this time.

Someone at Peninsula (Sinecure?) commented that I kind of matched the car with my lavender shirt and cream colored slacks. Wasn't planned, just happened to grab that combination this morning. Actually have a purple shirt that would have been a better match if I'd thought about it.
Haha! So are we going to get a video review in that outfit? :p

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Something for haloween! Hahaha!
Oh come on, purple is such a classy color it goes all year round! :p:cool:

You guys are now making me think about what to wear on Fri when I go pick up MY MB! :D:D Well, really I should watch weather forecast first, right? Whether its a typical WA day, :( or a typical SUMMER WA day! :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Well whatever WA weather will come your way Friday I suggest u wear this....

:p:p:p

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hey how was the first day/night with your new toy, sholloway? :p
My husband is already preparing himself that "I can see you just bring your pillow to the Q and spend the 1st night there! :(" :D:D:D

and you have a name for your baby? (or plan to? :) )

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.