Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
It looks pretty good in white I like it. Throw some dark tint and black out the chrome and it will look super sporty!

Nice find!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Great find.
The rear wheel looks small. Overall I think the rear end looks better in these pics. I still can't get get past the headlight and taillight lens protruding past the body of the car.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Love it! Looks amazing in white. For a moment I mistaken it for the Infiniti M, which is a good thing since I really love how the M looks.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Love it! Looks amazing in white. For a moment I mistaken it for the Infiniti M, which is a good thing since I really love how the M looks.
Yeah, they did a really good job of updating the G, implementing that updated design language that I really love from the M.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything about any refreshes updates to the M before or after it becomes the Q70? I doubt they'll totally redesign the M37/56 for the Q70 model, but who knows...

Great find.
I still can't get get past the headlight and taillight lens protruding past the body of the car.
It'll grow on you. :cool:

Moreso, you'll have no choice soon enough. It's becoming more more common on contemporary designs...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah, they did a really good job of updating the G, implementing that updated design language that I really love from the M.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything about any refreshes updates to the M before or after it becomes the Q70? I doubt they'll totally redesign the M37/56 for the Q70 model, but who knows...

It'll grow on you. :cool:

Moreso, you'll have no choice soon enough. It's becoming more more common on contemporary designs...
Hope so. I've gone from ordering a Q50 in April to waiting to actually see one.

·
Registered
59 Posts

haven't seen anything mentioned and i think if they had plans to do a full redesign they would have announced something. seems like it will undergo the typical amount of upgrades a car would moving in it's direction for 2014.

Can't wait for the 2014 Infiniti Q70

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Nice to finally see the Q50 in a different color rather then that light blue metallic. I like the looks of it in white.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not liking the Q50 in white really seems too boring and plain. I like the metallic colors more if anything. For some reason i think the white might look better on the Q60. The rims don't look too bad but i would still prefer something else.

For the Q70 which is the M series replacement, will the still be offering it in a v6 and v8?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts