Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that my trial is over I'm curious if anyone has insight into the best price one can get for XM All Access (XM Premier plus Internet). I'm not interested in weather or traffic.

Has anyone tried to negotiate yet? I have been able to get them to throw in the internet access for free in the past but it's been 3 years since I've had to negotiate. Any experiences are welcome. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Just threaten to cancel it since the trial is over. When they give you the initial price tell them it's just too expensive and you'd prefer to cancel at that price. I did that about a year ago on my G and they cut it in half! I rolled that subscription into the Q so I'll be getting my bill for 2014 soon and I believe they quoted me this time like $200 for XM plus Internet and weather/traffic...not the premium stations (Howard Stern, etc...).

·
Registered
89 Posts
Good info. I'm due to expire on 11/29 and have been debating on keeping the audio service. I really like having the traffic portion but tend to listen to music from my USB or Pandora, Slacker or any other host of internet radio stations. But if I'm going to pay for the audio, I'm certainly not going to pay the price they quoted.

Reactions: Infiniti Chick
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.