Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called SiriusXM because I cannot get Nav Traffic or Travel Link in my nav screen. They told me the dealer needs to update the radio software so these options can be downloaded. She said the updates should be in the dealerships by now. Anybody have an experiece? Living in L.A., I really need the Nav Traffic which I relied so heavily upon in my G37.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Nav Traffic was active on my on August 7 when I took delivery. I don't think the dealer had to do anything. Have you gone to Information on inTouch, and then click the Nearby Traffic button?

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Yeah they should be able to rehit you with a signal to give you the nav traffic capabilities. I would take to the dealer and have them contact SiriusXM if needed to get a refresh from them.

·
Registered
209 Posts
i talked to my local dealers, and they said that they just got all their Q50 that they in stock updated and were not allowed to sell any at the dealers in my area until they were all updated

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Sirius/XM has the worst, most clueless service reps I have ever encountered in my sixty three years. Unbelievable. It took FOUR phone calls and an escalation to get that re-enabled on my car when the trial period ran out. It obviously worked when I took delivery so what update was needed? Even their web site concurs that the car is compatible. Call them and insist on speaking to someone that knows what they are doing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.