Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2019 Q50 Red Sport RWD
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I am looking to upgrade the infotainment system in my 2019 Q50RS to either the SmartAutoKit (SAK) or the UNAVI. I am hoping to retain all of the camera functions (360 camera included) along with still being able to use the steering wheel music controls. I have gone through many of the previous threads on the forum regarding the two Apple CarPlay options mentioned above, but was hoping to get some opinions or reviews from those of you who have now had one of them for a while now. I have some questions and any comment or replies regarding them would be greatly appreciated, they are as follows:
  1. What system did you choose and how long have you had it for?
  2. What do you like/dislike about your system?
  3. How has your system held up since you first installed it?
  4. Do you think there are improvements that can be made to the system you chose?
  5. Do you have any recommendations on what to look out for regarding your system (bugs, defects, issues?
  6. Do you use the wireless option, if yes does it have connectivity issues?
Thank you again everyone for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it!

Reactions: Kraken

· Registered
5,178 Posts
SAK kit here and no regrets. Tablet version. Must be a couple years at this point. Wired only with Android. Install native apps on the tablet like JB4 or Ecutek, etc. Mainly use for Google Maps and Gauges.

· Registered
555 Posts
I went with SmartAutoKit from Taimoor Rab and have no regrets.
Infiniti should have implemented this system since the beginning as stock or at least something similar.
I have both Android Auto and Apple Carplay connected wireless BT via Zlink.

I did go with AuCar Mark 5 Tesla screen for my Q60 and enjoy that too. But for stability and ease of use, the SAK is the way to go.
Vehicle Speedometer Car Automotive design Automotive tire

· Registered
2018 Q50 Hybrid Luxe
8 Posts
I went with SmartAutoKit from Taimoor Rab and have no regrets.
Infiniti should have implemented this system since the beginning as stock or at least something similar.
I have both Android Auto and Apple Carplay connected wireless BT via Zlink.

I did go with AuCar Mark 5 Tesla screen for my Q60 and enjoy that too. But for stability and ease of use, the SAK is the way to go. View attachment 109240
Still happy with it? I am debating between the MK6 or the SAK.

· Registered
5,178 Posts

· Registered
2018 Q50 SS AWD / graphite shadow
17 Posts
check this…

Lsailt Official Store

after I googled few days, SAK is just a label, the device’s manufacturer is Lsailt, it makes many CP & AA kits for other vehicle brands

** hardware version is also newer

· Registered
2017 Q50S
601 Posts
What you get with SAK is a responsive support person in the US, which may or may not be worth it for some people.

Reactions: Ddnspider
1 - 11 of 11 Posts