Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, MBRP Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering when these would show up but they're finally here. This is the saddle brown, first time showing up in the Q50, thoughts? The trim is very nice and matches up pretty well. Signatures get the Sport body and the classic 19" 5 spoke chrome wheels.

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
3,477 Posts
I like it much better than the almost burgundy color that some automakers use. I'll take (almost) anything to break up the cave-like look of an all black interior. It does look a little funky to me the longer I stare at it...kind of like a navy blue suit with brown shoes.

And what are these 5-spoke chrome wheels you speak of?

Reactions: twin_snails

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
5,555 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Whenever I see a Saddle Brown interior, it makes think of the 1st-gen Audi TT Roadster Baseball Edition interior:

·
Premium Member
3,477 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Q50 Red Sport 400, Dynamic Sunstone Red with Gallery White Interior
13 Posts
I like the brown and I think it’s a good idea to add another option to the interior. Hopefully it’s easier to keep clean than my white leather!

·
Registered
2018 Q50 Luxe 3.0t
9 Posts
Oh boy, finally caught up with Subaru...... ick

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
The trim looks nice, I prefer a bit darker brown interiors but still looks nice. That for the 2022 MY?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
That is hideous... the Audi interior that is.
Agreed - even as an Audi aficionado, I'm definitely not a fan of the TT's interior design choice.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
I know its not orange, but it kinda makes me think of the burnt orange seats that was in the 350z
345bb80f0d917368e083565f71658b51.jpg

Reactions: BigHeadClan

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just give me the black headliner. Hate having all black interior then get contrasted with a beige headliner that is a sponge for stains.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is a 2021, Infiniti typically runs a signature model a bit after the standard models come out. The signature typically has a nice price based on what features it has compared to the original model, but in 2021 everything is essentially standard already so this model mainly just gives a different interior. Leasing is very strong on them, so if you are in the market (For Lease) for a 2021 Q50 the Signature is your best bet, money factor is as good as it was back in the day when you could lease with $0 out of pocket and get $400 or below.

·
Premium Member
3,477 Posts
Just give me the black headliner. Hate having the all black interior then get contrasted with a beige headliner that is a sponge for stains.
Funny how we are all different. I would rather have the light headliner to make the interior feel a little more airy and open. I hate the black headliner.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
5,555 Posts
I'm in love with my black headliner. Worth the price of RS admission alone.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I like the interior and how they set up the contrasting colors. I have a wheat interior with black along half the door panels and dash. But everything else is light color. Wish my carpets were black. I don't mind the lighter headliner. The annoyance is the headliner is beige and my seats are wheat to the color is just a bit off to make it annoying

·
Registered
2014 Q50 S
8 Posts
The Q50 needs a new interior. Its the same setup since 2014. Its all same no matter what color seats or trim you get. Needs a new layout and updated electronics some that says futuristic. What would also be nice is Q50s come with 400 hp and the Red Sport with 480-500 hp.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts