Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked with my local car guy on snow tires, and one thing he mentioned is that he tends to see run flat tires start to have issues after you take them on and off a couple of times. I'm a leaser, and I always end up replacing tires once during my 39 month lease (this is my 4th car like this) - so it makes sense to buy snowtires. I'm in Buffalo.

Does anyone know if this is a concern in swapping runflats?

And does anyone love their snowtires?
Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
I checked with my local car guy on snow tires, and one thing he mentioned is that he tends to see run flat tires start to have issues after you take them on and off a couple of times. I'm a leaser, and I always end up replacing tires once during my 39 month lease (this is my 4th car like this) - so it makes sense to buy snowtires. I'm in Buffalo.

Does anyone know if this is a concern in swapping runflats?

And does anyone love their snowtires?
Thanks
Tom. I live in Buffalo also. I just leased my Q50 and I'm curious to know this also. Especially after I found out how expensive run flats are. If I find out anything I'll let ya know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recommend just Getting a set of snow tires mounted on some 18" rims for the snow. I did this for my g37s vert and it has worked out great.... and the summer tires are like new. I doubt they will need to be replaced before lease end. also when factor in the swap each year at 100 or more you pay for your wheels. total package was like 1300 or so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.