Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A dealer (Sales Manager) I have been coresponding with sent me an email that said:

"Neal,
Please find attached the Infiniti Q50 of your dreams. This is the car configured exactly the way you wanted - based on what you sent us last week. Our order system opened up today so we ordered your car and it should be here in Oct. I will keep you informed on the dates once it gets into production.

Attached was a Vehicle Detail sheetshowing
Moonlight White / Graphite / Premium
Deluxe Touring
Leather
19" Wheels
Spare Tire
Floor/Trunkmats

Last week, he found a similar car already built that had all the above PLUS a butt load of port installed add-ons that I didn't want to pay for (Splash Guards, Illuminated Kickplates, Cargo Package, etc).

So he ordered me one without all the extra add-ons.
He should have it in by the time I return from my Deployment
If not, they will give me a loaner until it does.
Also, he didn't request a deposit.

I guess he wanted my business..... Thank you sir!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hmmmm...i think a better choice is leaving that Q50 while your away so I can take care of it! :p

Haha jk!

Nice one man! Sucks though that theres a probability that it might be there already while you're still deployed! Its good though that your dealer is truly working with you an giving u updates about your purchase!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmmm...i think a better choice is leaving that Q50 while your away so I can take care of it! :p

Haha jk!

Nice one man! Sucks though that theres a probability that it might be there already while you're still deployed! Its good though that your dealer is truly working with you an giving u updates about your purchase!
The funny thing is..... I didn't lock anything down with this dealer yet. I was just shopping. I have been in closer talks with another dealer. He'll, you guys found out that I just decided on what car I wanted before he even knew (on my thread about the IS350). I just emailed him with what I was looking for. He ordered it without confirming, then emailed me. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome!

How's it out there in Bagram? Was there in 08 and was shopping online for my Altima the last month or so also. lol
It's not horrible. Free wifi at work and the hooch. Plenty of opportunity to car shop and forum crawl. Couple of months left..... and a pretty car and wife to come home to. (not necessarily in that order)

·
Registered
150 Posts
It's not horrible. Free wifi at work and the hooch. Plenty of opportunity to car shop and forum crawl. Couple of months left..... and a pretty car and wife to come home to. (not necessarily in that order)

Lmao that last sentence.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.