Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gosh it's a sexy looking car. The front view just looks sinister and aggressive.

I actually wonder how they are going to pull of the coupe as the coupe is the slender looking one of the G37 class.

The new look is suiting of the new G37. Very aggressive and when you look at the front it tells you that it is bold and classy. I really like how the back looks too.

Very excited! :eek:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats on seeing it in person. Considering Q50's are no where to be seen aside from the various car shows it's making its rounds too I guess you've seen it at a car show? Chicago Auto Show?

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
she probably saw it at the autoshow. I saw the q50 at the toronto show as well this past weekend. It's a nice looking car in person. Photos dont describe it that well. Neither do videos.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm assuming the hybrid that's hitting the shows carries the same front-end that the Sport will have. Will be interesting to see what the less aggressive version will look like.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I'm assuming the hybrid that's hitting the shows carries the same front-end that the Sport will have. Will be interesting to see what the less aggressive version will look like.
I've seen a video showing that the Sport will have a darker style grill at least.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
It is a very sexy colour, especially when polished.

It looks paler when it hasn't been maintained very well.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
It is a very sexy colour, especially when polished.

It looks paler when it hasn't been maintained very well.

Thats a huge difference, I think the second picture is just taken from a poor quality camera. But I dont mind the color. Im not a big fan of the convertible though. I wonder if Infiniti is planning to make the Q50 and Q60 a convertible.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts