Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I just got contacted by tanabe for R&D and they are mostly looking for a stock Infiniti Q50S RWD!

If anyone is in the area and willing to leave your car for 1 week for R&D, feel free to hit up Anthony @ [email protected] for more details!

Here are some minor details of the R&D incase you have the other cars they are looking for as well:

Tanabe R&D Winter 2015 ? Now accepting applicants! » More Japan Blog

Lets get this done so we can have more parts for our cars! :D :D

EDIT: Stuff being tested(re-tested) are springs, tower bar, under brace and exhaust according to Tanabe!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Added info on things being tested for the Q50 :):):)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea! Most inquiries are from modded ones! They need unmodded ones!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got in contact with them and I tried to get my Q50s RWD to them. He replied the R&D team already left but had the opportunity to look at a few Q50s...this was just last week and we'll see something soon...

I also contacted KW and trying to work with them and their R&D team since they are only 2 hours from me...
Myself I'd would like to see a few more choices in coilovers. To add if all possible with a camber adjustment!

1.KW
2.Stance

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got in contact with them and I tried to get my Q50s RWD to them. He replied the R&D team already left but had the opportunity to look at a few Q50s...this was just last week and we'll see something soon...

I also contacted KW and trying to work with them and their R&D team since they are only 2 hours from me...
Myself I'd would like to see a few more choices in coilovers. To add if all possible with a camber adjustment!

1.KW
2.Stance
Yea Tanabe is done I believe! Hambreezy brought some from southbay infiniti to R&D already!

KW would be sweet! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts