Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loved this section on G35Driver and as more and more Q50's become available and are being purchased, I am sure there will be constant sightings and it would be nice sighting fellow InfinitiQ50.org members!

Let me start!

Today @ 3:40PM at Western Avenue close to the intersection of Artesia Blvd, saw a Premium OB Q50 as I came back from Fuzion Teknique to pic up my Muteki Lug nuts! Didnt have plates yet so might be a new purchase! Was hoping it was ktsg21! :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Today, I saw a moonlight white Q50 behind me on a stop light waiting for a left turn. I can see him smiling looking at my rear...I mean the Q50 rear. I guess he was happy to see another Q50 on the road.
When the light turn green, I accelerated hard on the turn to show him how awesome the Q50 can be on a turn :)
I think I spotted a total of 4 Q50er for the past month.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Today, I saw a moonlight white Q50 behind me on a stop light waiting for a left turn. I can see him smiling looking at my rear...I mean the Q50 rear. I guess he was happy to see another Q50 on the road.
When the light turn green, I accelerated hard on the turn to show him how awesome the Q50 can be on a turn :)
I think I spotted a total of 4 Q50er for the past month.
Dang! I thinknive only spotted 2 throught this almost 5 month ownership!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have not spotted any near my area in socal, I have only seen 2 while driving all over california in the past 6 months

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have only seen 2 in San Diego. I spotted a Liquid Platinum on the 56 in San Diego last week. And back in October-ish saw a Moonlight White in Carmel Valley..

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've seen two in Oceanside, one exactly like mine, gray and one black. Nice looking cars. LOL.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1/23/14 @ 5:30pm at the intersection of Budlong St and Marine Avenue! A graphite shadow premium Q50! Might have been a loaner though!

·
Registered
181 Posts
You let the dealer to drill the holes in the front bumper? Because of that I pick another car at the dealership without the licence plate mounted. I will drive without it till first ticket. At least one third of nice new cars driving around have no front licence and IMO the licence totally spoils the look. Loud ... share it wit us. When I drive my G35 I love the roar when taking off. I know Q50 is considered as a sedan but I still miss the muffler sound a little. LOL.

·
Premium Member
2,990 Posts
You let the dealer to drill the holes in the front bumper? Because of that I pick another car at the dealership without the licence plate mounted. I will drive without it till first ticket. At least one third of nice new cars driving around have no front licence and IMO the licence totally spoils the look. Loud ... share it wit us. When I drive my G35 I love the roar when taking off. I know Q50 is considered as a sedan but I still miss the muffler sound a little. LOL.
you have options- see the thread:
http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/exterior-interior/6209-front-license-plate-holder-hybrid-sport-4.html

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hmmmm, I've seen the motorized one, but the one with the rubber studs is new to me. Makes sense. Thanks. I will get it ready, through it next to my spare tire and have it ready in the case I'll get pulled over. You guys know... It was taking off during detailing.... BTW my son got ticket driving my G35, it says 90 mph but he doesn't want to tell me how fast he was going. (He did 135 on my Q two weeks ago). Just that the officer was nice to him so he can go to the traffic school. LOL. $400 wasted.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Loved this section on G35Driver and as more and more Q50's become available and are being purchased, I am sure there will be constant sightings and it would be nice sighting fellow InfinitiQ50.org members!

Let me start!

Today @ 3:40PM at Western Avenue close to the intersection of Artesia Blvd, saw a Premium OB Q50 as I came back from Fuzion Teknique to pic up my Muteki Lug nuts! Didnt have plates yet so might be a new purchase! Was hoping it was ktsg21! :D
If you see a tag with MVINFINITI then it will sure be me~~ LOLL

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today @ 8:15p saw an Obsidian Black non-sport Q50 i believe with sport wheels @ SouthBay galleria parked in front of Nordstrom close to Red Robin and CPK! No plates and came from southbay Infiniti!

If you see a tag with MVINFINITI then it will sure be me~~ LOLL
Didnt get to pay attention to that though!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Saw this @ the Gardena Memorial Hospital Parking lot @ around 2pm today:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I saw 2 over the weekend. One white and one red. Both are non-sport Q50. For some reason, it's doesn't look as nice as mine, also ;)
Cant wait to see u on the road! :p

·
Registered
574 Posts
no one wanna race with me!!! sad face... :(

1 - 20 of 56 Posts