·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice nice! Hopefully I can go to one of these meets! :D

Reactions: Lunch

·
Registered
208 Posts
if anyone local here in British Columbia, Canada and living in the GVRD here is a few events

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey kkthind, I think you posted your events in the wrong thread. this thread is for southern california events. maybe you can start your own thread or find a Canadian thread section to post. events sounds great tho

·
Registered
208 Posts
hey kkthind, I think you posted your events in the wrong thread. this thread is for southern california events. maybe you can start your own thread or find a Canadian thread section to post. events sounds great tho
The thread didn't really specify so I thought it's for all events

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The thread didn't really specify so I thought it's for all events
Socal meaning southern california. sorry if you misunderstood. leave your events posted in here tho if you think peeps from Canada will come in and look at the event in the thread. more to get this forum rolling.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
2014 sponsor:
vossen wheels

We are excited to formally announce that Vossen Wheels has been added to our 2014 world tour as a premier sponsor. Look for official Vossen x Wekfest collaborations soon. Be sure to stop by the Vossen booth at every 2014 Wekfest tour stop!
We are heading back to California once again to continue the WEKFEST tour. Can't wait for LBC :) This is going to be a great event, I hope to see many of you there. Stop by our booth and say hello :)

1 - 20 of 146 Posts