·
Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, ARK Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AMS LDP: $300
MBRP Exhaust: $700
Catch Can:$120

All Three items were on car less than a month, catch can less than a week.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Pictures, condition, what's included, shipping/no shipping, location, reason for sale...…… :shakehead:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictures upon request, condition essentially brand new "on car less than month and catch can less than a week" Shipping at your expense, Chantilly VA.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Pictures should not be 'upon request', they should be included in the thread. GLWS.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Pictures should not be 'upon request', they should be included in the thread. GLWS.
You are seriously the most annoying person on this forum, you cry all the time about what other people are doing that you do not approve of, put a signature in WHAAAAAHHHHH. How about you worry about yourself and stop trolling like a loser, especially if you arent even interested in anything I'm selling. I've sold most of my items the same exact way i'm doing it now so get a life and go bother someone else Shakehead

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,858 Posts
You are seriously the most annoying person on this forum, you cry all the time about what other people are doing that you do not approve of, put a signature in WHAAAAAHHHHH. How about you worry about yourself and stop trolling like a loser, especially if you arent even interested in anything I'm selling. I've sold most of my items the same exact way i'm doing it now so get a life and go bother someone else Shakehead
With all due respect, he isn't the most annoying person on this forum.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am just trying to sell parts, if you are NOT interested in the parts for sale, please, there is no reason to respond to anything. I got a new car, no need for these parts any longer, I have already dealt with two very pleasant people in regards to selling items and would love to work with the next lucky person, these parts are in excellent shape, having been on the car for less than a month for most and one part less than a week. Message me if you have any questions or need more pics (I do have the tips for the exhaust, not on in pics)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Happy to bother you so much. You don't bother me. There are auto forums out there that have strict requirements for for-sale threads and, if not met, they are deleted by admin/moderators. This is not one of them, thus you can put up a crappy for-sale thread. My interest is in promoting a better forum experience for all. Good for-sale threads is one of them. Again, happy to bother you so much.

Reactions: Hitch49 and Jibricb

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am new to this forum and interested purchasing your AMS Downpipe. I live in Chevy Chase, MD. So I can drive to get it? Does the adapter/kit comes with it?
That would work well, I can even meet you halfway, Do not have adapter kit

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LDP SOLD!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, do you still have that guy for the dp? I managed to get off the drivers side and install it but i couldn’t get the v band tightened. The drivers side i just took the lower one out and started unbolting the upper down pipe. It was a pia, more than i expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Hmmm, I had forgotten about P90 accosting me like that in late 2019. All because I felt pictures should be in a for sale thread. Imagine that.

Reactions: Jibricb

·
Registered
207 Posts
AMS LDP: $300
MBRP Exhaust: $700
Catch Can:$120

All Three items were on car less than a month, catch can less than a week.
You still have that mbrp exhaust for sale? Are you located in md or dc ? I’m in md.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not sure what was getting to me that day but I took it out on you, My sincerest apologies. Nothing like seeing ignorant moments in your past to make you feel ashamed.

Reactions: ptatohed

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Unfortunately It is no longer for sale but I have been contemplating the idea of getting the ARK set and selling my current MBRP Catback.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Unfortunately It is no longer for sale but I have been contemplating the idea of getting the ARK set and selling my current MBRP Catback.
Let me know if you put that mbrp back up for sale if you do get the ark. Thanks 👍🏽

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Not sure what was getting to me that day but I took it out on you, My sincerest apologies. Nothing like seeing ignorant moments in your past to make you feel ashamed.
Totally cool dude. We all have posts we look back at and wish we never posted them. :)

Reactions: Phagan90
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.