Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,858 Posts
Totally cool dude. We all have posts we look back at and wish we never posted them. :)
When I first joined this forum, I made some posts that were not my finest moment either.

Reactions: ptatohed

·
Registered
2018 Signature.
2,675 Posts
My first few, I was misspellings things on the forum, and contemplating leaving the forum, I was told where did he go to school and such, I'm still here, some just don't have better things to do.

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
6,181 Posts
This thread put a smile on my face.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
That post where I said I was too quick in bed? It never happened! You never saw it! It wasn't real! Honest! : o I

·
Premium Member
21 Q50 Red Sport
284 Posts
Unfortunately It is no longer for sale but I have been contemplating the idea of getting the ARK set and selling my current MBRP Catback.
I had the MBRP and once I installed AMS LDP, the raspiness and overall crap sound was unbearable. Sold the MBRP and bought the ARK, the ARK Grip is 100% a MONSTER of an exhaust. Well worth the $

·
Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, ARK Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
That is exactly why I want to do it, the MBRP and AMS paired together sounds like a 5 year old trying to play the trombone....

Reactions: Q50Wolf

·
Premium Member
21 Q50 Red Sport
284 Posts
That is exactly why I want to do it, the MBRP and AMS paired together sounds like a 5 year old trying to play the trombone....
Do it man, you won’t be disappointed. It’s amazing how much quieter the ARK is compared to the MBRP but when you get on it that’s when you hear the ARK come to life with your current setup.

MBRP is a great product as long as you maintain the stock cats/ldp. I do have a buddy with an older Q that has the MBRP exhaust with 2.5” resonated LDPs and it sounds good.

Either way, the ARK is a BEAST! :)

·
Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, ARK Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Sorry guys, these parts were all sold a while ago

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,858 Posts

·
Premium Member
'17 SS
730 Posts
Let me know if you put that mbrp back up for sale if you do get the ark. Thanks 👍🏽
I have one if you want it, but I'm in SLC

·
Premium Member
'17 SS
730 Posts
Apparently the 3.5in CBE from HBP is good(since its true dual?), there are some clips around instagram.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Apparently the 3.5in CBE from HBP is good(since its true dual?), there are some clips around instagram.
Search for "scavenging". ;)

·
Premium Member
'17 SS
730 Posts
Search for "scavenging". ;)
I've looked into it before, I am not advocating for the use of the 3.5in CBE, merely pointing out that it is available.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.