Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, ARK Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot in the dark on this one guys, got a Catback exhaust kit for my Previous vehicle (QX70), ARK. Got out of my QX70 and back into the Q50 recently and I still have this kit. Unfortunately the FX Forum is not as active as this one so I'm hoping I might get something here instead! The tips are burnt and I have all the gaskets etc. Exhaust was only on the vehicle for about three months and is Very good condition. Let me know if you need additional photos or have any questions!

$750 + Shipping
I live in Northern VA and can meet locally with someone as well!
Link to kit - Infiniti QX70 (FX35/37) GRiP Exhaust (09-17)

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Shot in the dark on this one guys, got a Catback exhaust kit for my Previous vehicle (QX70), ARK. Got out of my QX70 and back into the Q50 recently and I still have this kit. Unfortunately the FX Forum is not as active as this one so I'm hoping I might get something here instead! The tips are burnt and I have all the gaskets etc. Exhaust was only on the vehicle for about three months and is Very good condition. Let me know if you need additional photos or have any questions!

$750 + Shipping
I have this on my QX70, hands down best sounding exhaust kit for the FX/QX70. It’s expensive, I paid like $2k CAD for this so your price is pretty fair. I wish you posted this about a year ago, I would have scooped it up. If anyone is looking for one, I’d say $750 is a very fair price and it will really wake up that VQ.

·
Registered
2 Posts

$750 + Shipping

·
Premium Member
18 RS Q50 RWD
261 Posts
I actually have this exhaust on my Q50. bit more of a pita to install if alone. haven’t always known it was incorrect, but it’s been great having the resonators.

·
Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, ARK Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry been sold for a bit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.