Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my car and putting up for sale is an ISR exhaust (mid pipe and mufflers) for Infiniti Q60 RWD and AWD cars. This exhaust is smooth and deep in tone. It is not raspy like other exhausts on the market, quiet when cruising and deep and smooth when accelerating. It is sold only as a mid pipe and mufflers (2) and will bolt up to stock or aftermarket y pipe.. All gaskets and hardware comes with the exhaust. Used For 1k miles and condition is good. This exhaust was bought from Concept Z.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
I didn't think that 50 and 60 exhausts were interchangeable. Pics of wheels?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't think that 50 and 60 exhausts were interchangeable. Pics of wheels?
Sorry about that , its a mistake on my part as the exhaust is not compatible with Q50 according to Concept Z website. I will fix the error.

The wheels are ESR SR08

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
When I saw that the wheels were 17s I was very curious why you'd go 17. I understand now. Were these track only? Do you know the weight of the rim?

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
24 lb sounds too high for 17 in.

Which track do you go to? Drag strip or autocross? Ever since the Race Legal 1/8 track in San Diego closed, I don't know where to go!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
24 lb sounds too high for 17 in.

Which track do you go to? Drag strip or autocross? Ever since the Race Legal 1/8 track in San Diego closed, I don't know where to go!
These were for Drag strip. I used them for when i went to autoclub raceway before Covid hit. For me, the heavier wheels helped me better than too light of a wheel like the Enkei RPF1 which were 17 lbs. I spun more and harder on the Enkei RPF1 than with these. Thats just my experience is all.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Thank you. About 50 miles/50 minutes away from me. I could handle that. But why do I not see 1/4 Mi drag racing anywhere on the website?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any video of how the exhaust sounds?
i dont know how to post up a video, do you know how? i have the video and it is when i was on the dyno. i was standing directly behind the car during the dyno run, it did not hurt my ears nor did it distort the camera picking up the sound from the exhaust. it is very quiet when it revs up.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
i dont know how to post up a video, do you know how? i have the video and it is when i was on the dyno. i was standing directly behind the car during the dyno run, it did not hurt my ears nor did it distort the camera picking up the sound from the exhaust. it is very quiet when it revs up.
Use an online cloud solution like google drive or one drive. You can then provide a link to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.