Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m selling my JB1 tuner, this thing rocks. It’s like new in perfect working condition. I’m turning in my lease so this chip is up for grabs. $325. Includes option cable to upload custom maps

The Burger Motorsport Stage 1 tuner is a plug and play system that immediately adds power to your Q50 or Q60 3.0t. Whether you have the 300hp version or 400hp version, there are big power gains to be had.
The BMS Tuner is easy to install and in default mode ads 40 whp to the 300hp motor and 20 whp on the 400hp motor. Gains of up to 100+ whp can be seen at Max boost and 30% E85 fuel mix.​

• Blow the doors off the competition with the BMS Stage 1 Tuner
  • Feel the rush from the added torque and horsepower!

Features:
  • Plug and Play​
  • User adjustable with Optional Data Cable​
  • 30% E85 Maps included​
  • Easy to install and remove​
Applications:
  • 2016+ Infiniti Q50 3.0t​
  • 2017+ Infiniti Q60 3.0t​

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Custom Maps with a JB1?
Gains of up to 413 whp?

This is simply not true.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Custom Maps with a JB1?
Gains of up to 413 whp?

It’s pretty close never dyno’d, when i bought it from burger tuning he stoned some on E30 (which is what I have access to) and torque at the wheels in winter was over 450 at 7psi over stock, I was running 8psi over stock. Also I can change psi to whatever I want and charge rpm kick in etc. how is that not custom changing? All I’m doing is selling this, I didn’t create it, it works and works well

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
The OP's wording is somewhat misleading. 413 WHP is from the Dynojet test that BMS ran on a Silver Sport with the +7 PSI map and 30% E85 mixture. Certainly not a gain of 413 WHP over stock as the wording could be interpreted as saying.

Practically everyone here is familiar with the JB1 and JB4 and knows what they can do.

Reactions: Biller1644

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The OP's wording is somewhat misleading. 413 WHP is from the Dynojet test that BMS ran on a Silver Sport with the +7 PSI map and 30% E85 mixture. Certainly not a gain of 413 WHP over stock as the wording could be interpreted as saying.

Practically everyone here is familiar with the JB1 and JB4 and knows what they can do.
Got it, thanks for seeing that, was not stating 413 additional hp, I edited it

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
The recommendation of this forum regarding the purchase of items is not to use any payment method where there is no buyer protection. PayPal Family and Friends as well as Venmo have no buyer protection. This not directed at you personally Biller1644, but we have seen several others come in here and immediately attempt to sell something but not wanting to use any buyer protection payment system. They turned out to be scammers after subsequent investigations and were banned. The only way I'd pay without buyer protection would be if I knew the person well enough. Buying from long-time members offers a better sense of security as opposed to new members whom we don't know. Just my two cents.

Cavet Emptor.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
Can you please delete this post, I have sold this item. Thank you
We don't delete sales threads. They are left in so others can see what's being sold and about what they're being sold for. This helps others to determine reasonable prices for common items purchased here. I do mark the thread titles as "SOLD" if the seller indicates a sale has taken place as I've done for your thread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.