Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Q50 Red Sport
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all - I'm selling my JB4 setup, I've only had it for ~3months (1500 miles) for $500 + free shipping. The JB4 was professionally installed and uninstalled.

I'm happy to accept Venmo or PayPal, if you need more pictures let me know.

Adapter Ac adapter Adapter Battery charger Audio equipment

Font Ac adapter Art Electronic device Wire

Font Peripheral Audio equipment Wire Ac adapter

Adapter Automotive lighting Circuit component Gadget Adapter

Hand Finger Automotive tire Font Nail

·
Premium Member
21 Q50 Red Sport
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just curious, how much you pay to have it "professionally" installed?
hey there - the shop I do business with here in CO charged me $200 for the install, I think normally they would have charged ~$300 but I was getting some other stuff done at the same time so gave me a break on the price.

·
Premium Member
21 Q50 Red Sport
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah ok fair enough. Good luck on selling it. I hope you getting a tune afterwards.
Thanks man! I actually got tuned yesterday, loving it so far!

Reactions: jose_smilez

·
Premium Member
21 Q50 Red Sport
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice nice. I got a JB4 from here not too long ago but still disabled because I'm waiting to install the HX (and waiting on demon eye kit, sketched projector, etc.) to do it all at once. Then the FI CBE and downpipes that HOPEFULLY come in March 22. Got a used 2018 Luxe with 7k miles like 3 weeks ago and already put easily $5k in mods into it......I got a problem 🙂
hahahaha welcome to the club my friend, I got my Q back in April - SO much money into it so far but have enjoying every single moment of it! Enjoy your new Q, they are a lot of fun!

Reactions: jose_smilez

·
Premium Member
21 Q50 Red Sport
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Interested. Just installed my FI LDP and exhaust and want to add this next. Just joined the forum, so will PM when approved.
Awesome! Welcome!

·
Premium Member
21 Q50 Red Sport
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts