·
Premium Member
'17 SS
730 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I haven't. Not really in a rush to sell it. Forgot they always drop the price during black Friday so that doesn't help my case lol. Either way, the retail price will go back up soon and my price will still be more affordable than retail black Friday deals.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
So much wanttttt but when a Canadian buys anything that heavy in USA, shipping just kills all savings :(

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I could ship it to somewhere right across the border.
Nearest USA border is 8 hour drive. Thats a day driving, rather just pay more and buy new. Good luck with sale though. Try the Facebook group. It'll go fast

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still for sale by chance? I am highly interested & I drive to Raleigh a lot since I live in Wilmington. Let me know asap if it’ll work for the 2017 infiniti q50 3.0t premium i’m tryna buy it

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,858 Posts
Still for sale by chance? I am highly interested & I drive to Raleigh a lot since I live in Wilmington. Let me know asap if it’ll work for the 2017 infiniti q50 3.0t premium i’m tryna buy it
Do you see the seller's post right before yours that says "Sold"?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.