Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Q50 Red Sport 400 Rwd
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my PLM muffler delete. I had this on my car for 2 days and while it sounded amazing, my wife said..Hell No!

These pipes are loud and aggressive make no mistake but they make the Q50 sound down right mad and I honestly loved the tone of it.

If you want to take a gamble and give it a shot, I am selling these cheap so that you can give it a try.

I am selling for $180 ($275 new) after 2 days of use. I have the 4 bolts but you will have to pick up a couple gaskets.

Local pick up only. I am located in Northern CA.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Selling my PLM muffler delete. I had this on my car for 2 days and while it sounded amazing, my wife said..Hell No!

These pipes are loud and aggressive make no mistake but they make the Q50 sound down right mad and I honestly loved the tone of it.

If you want to take a gamble and give it a shot, I am selling these cheap so that you can give it a try.

I am selling for $180 ($275 new) after 2 days of use. I have the 4 bolts but you will have to pick up a couple gaskets.

Local pick up only. I am located in Northern CA. View attachment 98730 View attachment 98731 View attachment 98732 View attachment 98733 View attachment 98734
Just ordered a pair bro. Did you experience any drone or rasp with the plm axleback ? I’m going to pair mine with some Megan ldp and maybe a magnaflow dual inlet outlet muffler 2.5 inch

·
Registered
2019 Q50 Red Sport 400 Rwd
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just ordered a pair bro. Did you experience any drone or rasp with the plm axleback ? I’m going to pair mine with some Megan ldp and maybe a magnaflow dual inlet outlet muffler 2.5 inch
Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while and you probably already have these installed. How are you liking them? I had no drone when cruising but at low rpms they were really loud.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while and you probably already have these installed. How are you liking them? I had no drone when cruising but at low rpms they were really loud.
Still waiting to get them installed bro. Setting up something now with a exhaust shop . I’ll post some sound clips

·
Registered
2014 Q50 Sport Deluxe technology pkg takeda stage 2 intake custom axel-back 3inch resonated exhaust
286 Posts
I just did the muff delete/plm swap,and ITS LOUD!!,,my shop added 2 resonators & the sound is perfect,,and what I thought maybe a mistake,,turned into total satisfaction,,.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just finished up with custom Catback 2.5 inch with the plm axleback. l like it alot bro. Perfect balance of not too loud but you know it’s something there
I just did the muff delete/plm swap,and ITS LOUD!!,,my shop added 2 resonators & the sound is perfect,,and what I thought maybe a mistake,,turned into total satisfaction,,.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.