Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
2,036 Posts
Surprised it's still for sale. Those are some good numbers for JB4. What other mods did you have? Did you ever run the 1/8 or 1/4? GLWS.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
6,510 Posts
How much boost were you running to achieve those dyno results?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Surprised it's still for sale. Those are some good numbers for JB4. What other mods did you have? Did you ever run the 1/8 or 1/4? GLWS.
Me too! Thought I priced it good. Guess not....

No other mods. E85 and the JB4. I did run the 1/4... or attempted to. Seriously unprepped track and I was spinning through the 1/8th. Best was 12.6 but at 116mph. MPH was there, but i couldn't get it to 60 to save my life. Literally hooked better on the return road than on the track that night.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Me too! Thought I priced it good. Guess not....

No other mods. E85 and the JB4. I did run the 1/4... or attempted to. Seriously unprepped track and I was spinning through the 1/8th. Best was 12.6 but at 116mph. MPH was there, but i couldn't get it to 60 to save my life. Literally hooked better on the return road than on the track that night.
Dang, stock exhaust? Impressive

I just realized you don't have the BT option so maybe it is priced a tad high. But, either way, you should find a CA buyer happy to buy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dang, stock exhaust? Impressive

I just realized you don't have the BT option so maybe it is priced a tad high. But, either way, you should find a CA buyer happy to buy.
Price lowered to reflect the shortcomings of my JB4 not having the BT option.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I've never heard of a JB4 resulting in such a high dyno, that's higher than Burger's current car with some mods and using the wastegate adjustments...... got a dyno sheet? I also ran a 12.6 at 423/450 on my JB4

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've never heard of a JB4 resulting in such a high dyno, that's higher than Burger's current car with some mods and using the wastegate adjustments...... got a dyno sheet? I also ran a 12.6 at 423/450 on my JB4
Ok, thanks for your input. I don't have a "dyno sheet" I took a "dyno picture". Congrats on your amazing track performances. If you'd like to buy my SHO* JB4, drop me a PM.

*Super High Output

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Ok, thanks for your input. I don't have a "dyno sheet" I took a "dyno picture". Congrats on your amazing track performances. If you'd like to buy my SHO* JB4, drop me a PM.

*Super High Output
I had a 1993 Ford Taurus SHO. Still kinda miss her. Oh that exquisite Yamaha engine..........

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
6,510 Posts
A new JB4 w/fuel wires costs $500 and the data cable is another $35, so $135 off and shipped is a decent price based on what I’ve seen them go for here. If you can find this same setup for $300 - $350 on eBay, you should buy it immediately but I’ll bet it’s a JB1.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
That's a good price. Do consider the buyer probably thinks of the cable as no value and likely looks at this purchase as requiring another $140 to be spent for the BT adapter. So, $350 + $140 = $490 used vs $640 new - thus, I think this is a hefty savings. Yeah, the new one would come with the billet enclosure. But, most importantly, this is an opportunity for a CA owner to get one! I think it's a great deal.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Oops, Just realized it wasn't the OP saying he'd do $350 shipped, it was someone offering to pay $350 shipped, lol. But $400 is still a good price. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts