Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Wishing you a speedy recovery @Avedis53 Are you having a scope done or sometime more involved? I had my left knee scoped in 2015 and then flew to Hawaii. I wanted to climb a volcano while we were there, but my wife put the kibosh on that haha. Forget which one it was but it had a narrow set of steps. I was probably a week out from surgery and did an 8 mile hike on the north shore. It wasn't a bad recovery, but I didn't have anything major done, just some cleanup work.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Wishing you a speedy recovery @Avedis53 Are you having a scope done or sometime more involved? I had my left knee scoped in 2015 and then flew to Hawaii. I wanted to climb a volcano while we were there, but my wife put the kibosh on that haha. Forget which one it was but it had a narrow set of steps. I was probably a week out from surgery and did an 8 mile hike on the north shore. It wasn't a bad recovery, but I didn't have anything major done, just some cleanup work.
My left knee is getting scoped to repair lateral and medial meniscus tears. I guess it's time to give up taekwondo.

Reactions: jodedor

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yikes, no fun. At least it's not a reconstruction or knee replacement!

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
My left knee is getting scoped to repair lateral and medial meniscus tears. I guess it's time to give up taekwondo.
I messed up my left knee doing outside crescent kicks. They were awesome though. That was 20 years ago. Paying for it today.

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
I messed up my left knee doing outside crescent kicks. They were awesome though. That was 20 years ago. Paying for it today.
My best kick was a spinning rear leg hook kick.

But, rear leg roundhouse ended 2 street fights within a second.

I was a teenager...how time flies.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I still think this is a good idea but I have enough to do around here without having to collect and revise this information on a routine basis, so if someone else here wants to take this on, let me know.

·
Registered
2016 Infiniti Q50 Premium 3.0t AWD - Black Obsidian
67 Posts
I still think this is a good idea but I have enough to do around here without having to collect and revise this information on a routine basis, so if someone else here wants to take this on, let me know.
Do I get the fancy title under my avatar? :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
No, but whoever is willing to keep a thread like this organized and updated would get the admiration of this forum.

Reactions: MikeD1

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
4,032 Posts
I'll do it................. right after I install my JB4. ;)

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Super Moderator
4,032 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
You'll miss me when I'm gone.

·
Super Moderator
4,032 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Registered
1,062 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,032 Posts
Peer pressure. Ok, I'll try my best to wrap it this weekend. :)

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

·
Registered
1,062 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,032 Posts