Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

Registered

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
Discussion Starter #42
Prove us wrong. Go ahead, we'll wait. 馃榿
This reminds me of the Samuel Beckett play, Waiting for Godot. Two men, Vladimir (me) and Estragon (u1arunit) are waiting for Godot (the Spud) under a tree. Godot never shows up and Vladimir and Estragon finally consider suicide but don't have a rope. They finally decide they will also leave, but remain as the curtain falls.

Registered
2016 Infiniti Q50 Premium 3.0t AWD - Black Obsidian
Is ptatohed an absurd procrastinator or something?!

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
Discussion Starter #44
Reactions: rpiotro

Registered
This reminds me of the Samuel Beckett play, Waiting for Godot. Two men, Vladimir (me) and Estragon (u1arunit) are waiting for Godot (the Spud) under a tree. Godot never shows up and Vladimir and Estragon finally consider suicide but don't have a rope. They finally decide they will also leave, but remain as the curtain falls.
Omg I just spit iced tea all over my monitor at work! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
Discussion Starter #46
Reactions: u1arunit

Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
The shaming! Ok, did step 0.1. I popped my hood. JB4 cables, EWG cables, Fuel wires still laying in the bay, coming out of the brake fluid box. 0.2, I put some little black zip ties near the cables. Will continue with step 0.3 later. Kids want to play Call of Duty....

;)

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
Discussion Starter #48
With regards to existentialism:

Registered

Super Moderator
Ok, so tonight (this morning?) - 10-19-2020 - I wired up my JB4 Cables, JB4 Fuel Wires, and JB4 EWG Cables. Started at 12:30am, finished around 2:20am. Made it through 1.5 - 2 CDs - Ozzy Osbourne 'Ordinary Man' and Iced Earth 'Glorious Burden'. I have not started the car, nor driven her yet, nor linked the BT, nor set any maps.... but she's physically hooked up!

You naysayers! lol :p ;)

Of course I got hurt within the first 5 minutes of the project. There is no project / installation where I don't bleed. lol

Not too, too bad. My only issues were 1.) The spade connectors of the ebay FW adaptors were way too sloppy. You notice this @Avedis53? They would easily pull back out, with little force. I had to give them a big pinch with (long) plyers to get them to bite tight. 2.) Why are the driver side EWG cables so darn long?? BMS did a nice job at sizing the needed length for the PS and DS FWs and JB4 cables. But both (PS and DS) EWG cables are sized equally, which is totally not necessary. The EWG DS cables are way too long. The EWG PS cables are a little too long but not too bad.

Anyway, she's done!! :D

3:30 am. Work tomorrow. Time for bed. Night all.......

Attachments

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
Discussion Starter #51
Ok, so tonight (this morning?) - 10-19-2020 - I wired up my JB4 Cables, JB4 Fuel Wires, and JB4 EWG Cables. Started at 12:30am, finished around 2:20am. Made it through 2.5 CDs - Ozzy Osbourne 'Ordinary Man' and Iced Earth 'Glorious Burden'. I have not started the car, nor driven her yet, nor linked the BT, nor set any maps.... but she's physically hooked up!

You naysayers! lol :p ;)

Of course I got hurt within the first 5 minutes of the project. There is no project / installation where I don't bleed. lol

Not too, too bad. My only issues were 1.) The spade connectors of the ebay FW adaptors were way too sloppy. You notice this @Avedis53? They would easily pull back out, with little force. I had to give them a big pinch with (long) plyers to get them to bite tight. 2.) Why are the driver side EWG cables so darn long?? BMS did a nice job at sizing the needed length for the PS and DS FWs and JB4 cables. But the EWG cables are sized equally, which is totally not necessary. The EWG DS cables are way too long. The EWG PS cables are a little too long but not too bad.

Anyway, she's done!! :D

3:30 am. Work tomorrow. Time for bed. Night all.......
Great. Now drive the car and wonder why you waited over a year to install it.

Reactions: u1arunit

Super Moderator
Great. Now drive the car and wonder why you waited over a year to install it.
You didn't answer my question. :(

Hey check the recent Moderator Reports. I banned someone who was talking inappropriately (in my opinion) to another member via PM. Let me know if you concur.

Registered
Sweet! The constant nagging must have worked! :) :) :) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ptatohed

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
Discussion Starter #54
You didn't answer my question. :(

Hey check the recent Moderator Reports. I banned someone who was talking inappropriately (in my opinion) to another member via PM. Let me know if you concur.
My spade connectors are snug.

I reviewed the PM's. What a creepy guy. He deserves the ban hammer.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts