Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today I washed, clay bared the car. Wow there was a lot of "fallout" on the car, now she is smooth as a baby's bottom. Gave here a coat of wax and now she's happy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Well, today I washed, clay bared the car. Wow there was a lot of "fallout" on the car, now she is smooth as a baby's bottom. Gave here a coat of wax and now she's happy.
Nicely done man! I thought u were just gonna use one of my car wash pics! Hahaha jk! :p

Loving the first shot! Its so in your face with a nice contrast to the background!

Post more photos bro! :D

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Hmmm, I saw a Moonlight White G37 earlier today that really caught my eye...

I still don't think I could ever handle the maintenance of a White car, but I really do like the idea of a Moonlight White Q50S w/ Stone interior.. :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yep BFG Sport Comp 2's MUCH better. Not as harsh and softer, yet better grip.
Nice! What did you do with the rtfs? And how much did the bfgs run you?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Beauty! This is making me sooo much more anxious to get mine!

Does the Hybrid sit lower than the non-Hybrid? Bcuz yours looks lower than mine, mind you I was only looking at in the showroom.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all for the comments. Photos aren't that great but they didn't come out too bad.

I still have the RTF's and if it's true that they have to be turned back in with when my lease is up, I'll swap them back. I took at 240 round trip on Saturday to an event and the RTF's weren't too bad but on the twisties they weren't the best. They were just too harsh and you feel every road imperfection. Not to mention they aren't very good and I just couldn't stand them.

The BFG's are much better and they ran $199 each and I got four free tickets to Lego Land which is a $280 value, so not to bad. And MUCH cheaper than Michelin Super Sports.

They are 340 AA A.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Since I'm also going to change tires, I looked it up. They're summer tires, with a wear rating of 340. I'll be getting all-season performance tires, so these aren't for me.
I'm going with the Micheline AS3's, great reviews and really good tread rating too.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm going with the Micheline AS3's, great reviews and really good tread rating too.
I think most Michelin's are really good tires. I live in Southern California so I don't need all weather tires. These G Force Comp 2's have great dry and wet performance, for when I rains...about once every two months.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Is there a need to claybar and wax a brand new off the lot car?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.