Nice nice! U truly are a baller! Haha!

·
Registered
17 Posts
What a real beauty, congrats!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lookin' good! Especially with your other Infiniti parked in the garage in the background.

It looks like you are from British Columbia. There are plenty of good backdrops to put your Q50 in front of to take pictures then. Lucky you!

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
What a baller! QX56 and Q50, both black too. People probably think you're some mobster with those black cars.
I'm sure the SUV is his parent's. He said in a previous post that he is still a teenager(must be nice to have grown up with money already there.).

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The qx56 is actually dark currant, a lighter shade of a malbec black. And yes its my dads.

Unfortuantly the other day while I was parked at work. I came back to my car and turns out someone had opened their door into it. Left 6 scratches each about 1 inch long 3 of which are etched in the paint, oh lets not forget it left a little dent. So I took it to my local shop to have it cut polished wet sanded polished and waxed. The scratches are now much less visible almost gone however I still need to get the dent removed by a PDR (paintless dent removal). I was given the option of repainting the whole door through an insurance claim but I was not about to repaint a 3 day old 150KM car. I was furious when i saw it. Second hit and run ive experienced.. btw ill take pics tomorrow but due to the reflective surface of black it was pretty difficult for me to get a good picture.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
The qx56 is actually dark currant, a lighter shade of a malbec black. And yes its my dads.

Unfortuantly the other day while I was parked at work. I came back to my car and turns out someone had opened their door into it. Left 6 scratches each about 1 inch long 3 of which are etched in the paint, oh lets not forget it left a little dent. So I took it to my local shop to have it cut polished wet sanded polished and waxed. The scratches are now much less visible almost gone however I still need to get the dent removed by a PDR (paintless dent removal). I was given the option of repainting the whole door through an insurance claim but I was not about to repaint a 3 day old 150KM car. I was furious when i saw it. Second hit and run ive experienced.. btw ill take pics tomorrow but due to the reflective surface of black it was pretty difficult for me to get a good picture.
Ouch! That sucks bro! Thats just disheartening!:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.