1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Even thought they may be bias toward Infiniti, it's good to actually have reviews from people that use the Q50 at least everyday and own the cars and aren't just writing a review after driving the car once. At least the owners have the chance to spend lots of time with the car and get to know what they really like about it and what it can do for them.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I'll take owners review anytime than the professionals who really have not much at stake to be objective. Unpaid opinions are mostly unbiased based on their opinion. I would like see Consumer Reports Review (best for real consumer's point of view).

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
I'd say the assessments are pretty fair overall. Intouch bugs and runflats, otherwise outstanding. One guy missed the ventilated seats. I think everyone here that's bought one has had at least one of those misgivings.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Even thought they may be bias toward Infiniti, it's good to actually have reviews from people that use the Q50 at least everyday and own the cars and aren't just writing a review after driving the car once. At least the owners have the chance to spend lots of time with the car and get to know what they really like about it and what it can do for them.
That's some potential marketing gold that Infiniti could use in ads to offset the negative press from the car rags. Genuine customer enthusiasm shared can generate more interest if marketed properly!

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I just added my own review to it :D biased only because I LOVE MY Q50S!!!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Me too. I guess I am as bias as you :)
I can't believe one reviewer say he like the ES350 better, LOL!
I got an ES350 and it is no where near as good as the Q50. The only advantage it got is roomier interior and trunk space. In term of seating comfort, Q50 is definitely better.

I just added my own review to it :D biased only because I LOVE MY Q50S!!!

Reactions: maddsiick

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Yeah that's the only plus I see on the ES350.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.