Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
The guy who wrote that piece lives in Denver. I suspect he was high at the time. Or oxygen deprived.

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,323 Posts
Crappy review....next.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Honestly most reviewers always seem to really enjoy the engine and over-all dynamics of the car, but I'd agree that most of the press
the car gets is negative due to some of the interior and technology failings of the car.

Alex (from Alex on Auto) nearly bought a Q50 if memory serves and motortrend actually had a pretty positive review of the Q50... when it
wasn't Jason Camisa reviewing the car. He's a pretty big purest.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
2,663 Posts
Reviewers still complaining about the two screens, even after the 2020 updates?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still can't handle people complaining about the screens, I like the two screens.

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Same here. Especially because I have them turned off all the time.

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,323 Posts
Reviewers still complaining about the two screens, even after the 2020 updates?
They are purists and prefer the "iPad protruding from the front dash" look.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I'm fine with the dual screens, the fact they don't match does kind of set off my OCD but I never use my infotainment even in my G, I'd use it to pair to my phone and that would be it aside from the one off road trip where I need the map.

Given how much people complain about the infotainment you'd think they needed GPS to find their local grocery stores. lol

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
2,663 Posts
I love the 2 built-in, integrated screens. And I appreciate that they are touch. My friend's GS has one screen and you have to use the rotary knob to operate it. That would kill me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
They are purists and prefer the "iPad protruding from the front dash" look.
I hate this look, but seems to be the new trend. Even the new QX60 and Pathfinder have this, so seems to be the new direction for Nissan (see new Altima) .

Although from wire harness and CPM design, this new trend is much easier to design around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts