Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've pretty much decided I want to purchase the car(on paper at least) pending some test drives. I live in an area about 90 miles from the nearest Infiniti dealer, and I've been looking for a good one to purchase from. Because I want my experience not to be one that turns me away from the brand like some horror stories I've heard(any brand in general), I want to make sure I pick the right dealership to buy.

The three dealer's I've decided I might visit are Brewbaker Infiniti of Montgomery, Ala., Napleton Infiniti, of Tallahassee Fla., and Joe Bullard Infiniti of Mobile, Ala.

I was wondering if anyone on here has had any experiences with any one of these dealerships. I've seen some good reviews on Napleton and Bullard, and mediocre ones from Brewbaker, but I don't know how biased those "reviews" are. Would be awesome if anyone here has had experience with one that could give much better feedback. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
So I've pretty much decided I want to purchase the car(on paper at least) pending some test drives. I live in an area about 90 miles from the nearest Infiniti dealer, and I've been looking for a good one to purchase from. Because I want my experience not to be one that turns me away from the brand like some horror stories I've heard(any brand in general), I want to make sure I pick the right dealership to buy.

The three dealer's I've decided I might visit are Brewbaker Infiniti of Montgomery, Ala., Napleton Infiniti, of Tallahassee Fla., and Joe Bullard Infiniti of Mobile, Ala.

I was wondering if anyone on here has had any experiences with any one of these dealerships. I've seen some good reviews on Napleton and Bullard, and mediocre ones from Brewbaker, but I don't know how biased those "reviews" are. Would be awesome if anyone here has had experience with one that could give much better feedback. Thanks!
You might want to check to see how many people at Napleton Infiniti in Tallahassee are hold-overs from the previous dealership, Prestige Infiniti. If you go there, ask who was at Prestige, if anyone. I wish I could remember the names of the people I dealt with. Prestige was one of the good ones, but I know nothing about Napleton. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.