Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you special order a car do you get the lease pricing in terms of MF and residual locked at time of order or does it float until the car actually comes in and you take delivery? What about the current 3250 loyalty cash if the order is placed while the promotion is active?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
If you special order a car do you get the lease pricing in terms of MF and residual locked at time of order or does it float until the car actually comes in and you take delivery? What about the current 3250 loyalty cash if the order is placed while the promotion is active?
I was at a dealer Saturday just looking at cars and asked about what if they didn't have one in stock I wanted.
They just said they would get it from another dealer or find it in state and get it transferred.
And they said they have a warehouse full of them which are not listed on the dealer web sites or cars.com as an example.
I guess the answer they were trying to give me was they would find it and get it over within a reasonable time.
Or he was blowing hot steam up my rear?

But I assume you would get the loyalty cash even if they had to order it.

I have to go back to the dealer for a test drive.
I will try to remember to ask.
I had my little kido with me at the time so I couldn't do a test drive as there is no child seat.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
This may have to do with how you negotiate with the dealer but I've been told that things such as the loyalty cash or other sorts of limited engagement deals can only honored during the time of their activity. So, as far as I know, those kinds of things aren't locked in (So, if the loyalty deal ends in January but the car doesn't arrive until March, you lose that loyalty deal). The MF and residuals however I'm not sure about.

Please take what I've said with a grain of salt until someone with some dealer background on this can shed some light on this

·
Registered
5 Posts
As I understand it, any incentives or rebates are only good during the time period Infiniti is offering it. So as was said, those incentives won't apply if you officially purchase or lease after that time period.

They normally do get vehicle exchanges with other dealerships if your model isn't available, but it still depends on the specific model you want and inventory. I wanted a graphite sport model and it was hard finding one with the right options as they stock more premiums than sports.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was told the same...cannot lock in current month's lease programs when ordering (like BMW for instance).

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
If you order a car, you get the incentives available at the time you take delivery. You can negotiate anything you want with the dealer, but they aren't going to get $3250 from Infiniti in February if the promo isn't running then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.