Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting my splash guards put on this morning at the dealer. I will post pics later.

Then I decided to set up the Infiniti Connection Drive Zone and Valet Alert. You get a text message (or email or whichever you choose) saying it is set up. It should let me know if they car goes out of the dealership area. Valet is set to 0.2 miles and the Drive Alert is 1 mile. We shall see!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Full side profile pics later pls! Thank you! :D

Reactions: chicagokevo

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Yes many pics would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to get a set for mine as well. I'd really like to see it on a Graphite Shadow before purchasing it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Full side profile pics later pls! Thank you! :D
I was going to do an artist interpretive dance pose with the car on its front left tire...No? Just kidding!

I will get it out of the parking garage when I have my next break and take a few pics. I like them. They go further back than the G37 ones...

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I was going to do an artist interpretive dance pose with the car on its front left tire...No? Just kidding!

I will get it out of the parking garage when I have my next break and take a few pics. I like them. They go further back than the G37 ones...
Wait...wait...I never said no! :p

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Hmmmmm...I'm liking them as well. I think I might have to order these.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Not bad. I'll talk to my dealership about this. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Darn it! It does complete the stance of the car! Kinda iffy of the front though since it makes it hang lower than the front bumper after putting on the splash guards but the rear definitely benefits from it!

Thanks for this man bit remember u still owe me another pic! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Darn it! It does complete the stance of the car! Kinda iffy of the front though since it makes it hang lower than the front bumper after putting on the splash guards but the rear definitely benefits from it!

Thanks for this man bit remember u still owe me another pic! ;)
I think you'll be ok since the tire is lower than both of them and it's behind the tire :)

Reactions: IRadi8 and gbert15

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Yeah the side profile of the back end of the car looks really nice with the splash guards.

Looks great. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and still waiting. I'm going to put the rears on first and see how it looks without the fronts
I might do the same. Think I might skip doing the front.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.