Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my red premium won't arrive until August, but a local dealer just got a red sport. The sport rims look great and I love the black grill but I'm worried that the suspension will be too stiff. I'd love to hear from people who test drive both and can compare the ride difference. I'm out of town and won't get to myself for a few days.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Who has it? Cerritos? Tustin?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ahh nice! Might try to drop by and check out how the venetian ruby looks in person! Thanks!

Sorry couldnt contribute to your question since I really like how sport feels/drives! Kinda like feeling the road while driving and kinda wierded out when i drive the wifeys 2013 Camry! I dont notice that im already over speeding while on my G I can control my speed better!

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wife has a g37 and it already feels much tighter than a car like a Camry so I'm afraid the sport would just be too much, but I guess I'll just have to drive both and see.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
My wife has a g37 and it already feels much tighter than a car like a Camry so I'm afraid the sport would just be too much, but I guess I'll just have to drive both and see.
Mind you though camry was SE but nit really sure if they throw in some stiffer springs or something to get badged as a sports ed of their line but overall tire/wheel size also contribute to ride quality and feel so cant really compare them properly! Didnt link the sterring feel as well! Like my steering tight and now that its all electronic steering on the Q50 will be more controlled, I would think!

Cant wait to drive this on tight corners! A canyon run is definitely something I need to do! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.