Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re-sprayed up my calipers yellow. After some time , these calipers needed some more work, so I went ahead and showed you guys how to change out your brake pads and rotors while doing so. If you guys need help swapping out your brakes , or want to see how you can spray up your calipers without beating around the bush and putting a trash bag under them, check out my last couple videos! 馃挭馃徑

Registered
Cool informative vid but personally if I had baby brakes, I wouldnt wanna paint them to draw more attention to the fact I dont have BBK. Painting them to me, is the same lines as people who install the Brembo like covers on them. But you do you bro.

Reactions: Pillboy

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool informative vid but personally if I had baby brakes, I wouldnt wanna paint them to draw more attention to the fact I dont have BBK. Painting them to me, is the same lines as people who install the Brembo like covers on them. But you do you bro.
馃う馃徎鈥嶁檪锔忦煠︷煆烩嶁檪锔

Registered
2017 Infiniti Q50 RS400 AWD
Along these lines, a BBK swap video would be nice. Lots of folks out there who have baby brakes and can upgrade for not much $$ relatively speaking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts