Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone has SSR GTV in flat black on 19s? I'm not into mods, but would like a set of summer tires and wheels. I have always loved that 5 spoke look.

I am willing to take suggestions for other wheels manufacturers of a similar wheel as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
GTT F01 :), pricey wheels if you arent into mods tho

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Just curious if anyone has SSR GTV in flat black on 19s? I'm not into mods, but would like a set of summer tires and wheels. I have always loved that 5 spoke look.

I am willing to take suggestions for other wheels manufacturers of a similar wheel as well.

Thanks!
Do it!!! I wanted to get the phantom silver but turned away and went towards forged wheels!

GTT F01 :), pricey wheels if you arent into mods tho
Cant do GTF01 they have too high offsets! :(

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
thats too bad, i really liked the look of those :(

speaking of which, where are your SSRs Gbert ;)?

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
thats too bad, i really liked the look of those :(

speaking of which, where are your SSRs Gbert ;)?
Same here! They seems perfect for the Q50! Light 5 spoke 19s that look good and seems perfect for track! I wish they made less aggressive offsets and had their phantom silver because the silver on the gtf01 looks too much like bronze! :(

Not here yet bro! Hopefully the latest would be mid march! Its all good for me though! GAS(gear aquirement syndrome) has taken over and had me putting my money towards pre-ordering the fuji x-t1 as well as other lenses! No money as of now for tires! Haha! :eek:

Reactions: Vancity808

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
BC forged wheels look pretty cool too especially the HC010, i might end up going with that route if i decide i want to spend a little more for forged wheels VS vossens. Besides BC forged wheels + BC racing coilovers, gotta represent my hometown ;)

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
BC forged wheels look pretty cool too especially the HC010, i might end up going with that route if i decide i want to spend a little more for forged wheels VS vossens. Besides BC forged wheels + BC racing coilovers, gotta represent my hometown ;)
Do it!!! Only thing though is u will kinda look like al_g_26! But then he has a graphite shadow Q50 though!

Anyone like ADV.1 wheels?
They seem to be just as pricy as SSR wheels.
Not sure how much they are priced but I kinda remember they are quite steep! Some of their designs do look nice!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
what about the gtv01? those are way cheaper and the offsets look like they'll work out better.
That was actually what the OP was referring to though! Only problem is it is just cast but Id still consider them! Especially in Phantom Silver!:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.