Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I believe this topic/link was already posted yesterday. I might have to merge these Steer by Wire threads together.

Looking at the online spec, on the 3.7 you need the Deluxe Turing Pkg to get the Direct Adaptive Steering. It is standard on the Hybrid.
Yes. It's standard as far as I know..

Interestingly, I also noticed that because of this, all Hybrids also receive Sport Tuned suspensions as a standard. The gassers can only get the sport tuned suspensions on the Sport models specifically.

·
Registered
348 Posts
As per the original link:

"Direct Adaptive Steering and Active Lane Control will be standard on the Infiniti Q50 3.5 Hybrid and optional on the 3.7-Liter V6. Infiniti Q50 models without Direct Adaptive Steering are equipped with electro-hydraulic steering that offers drivers the ability to customize steering weight."

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Interestingly, I also noticed that because of this, all Hybrids also receive Sport Tuned suspensions as a standard. The gassers can only get the sport tuned suspensions on the Sport models specifically.
I never noticed that. Does that mean the ride will be stiffer? I hope not. I don't have it now, and I love the way my G handles as it is.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I never noticed that. Does that mean the ride will be stiffer? I hope not. I don't have it now, and I love the way my G handles as it is.
I guess you're gonna have to find that out on your own eventually. :p

In the handful of feedback/reports we've seen from those who have been in the Hybrid, I don't remember anything about the ride being too stiff, but those sorts of preferences and comfort levels are entirely subjective to the driver.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Looks like it's back up. Probably took it offline for maintenance or something. Legal would not take the linked page offline - by definition a press release is for the general public. It was thoroughly vetted before it was posted, i am sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.