Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
You need to unlock them everytime you start the car.. it is actually a glitch with the software xm wrote.. it has been addressed and will be part of the update that is coming soon

·
Registered
302 Posts
After having my Q50 for a couple weeks, I've decided I'm not going to subscribe to SXM. I've been a subscriber for 6 years. However, the low bit rate audio is more noticeable in this car then in my prior Infiniti vehicles or our '11 FX35. As a subscriber to RDIO, I've been streaming it over bluetooth. It sounds far better. I'm waiting to see what the Pandora app in inTouch will provide. Otherwise, I'll upgrade to the Pandora premium services to get their higher bit rate audio as well. This car is the first I've owned to offer FM HD Radio. Though I'm done with commercial radio, it is a viable backup.

I'm sure I'll miss the 4-5 stations I listen to on SXM but the low quality is too apparent this time around.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
You need to unlock them everytime you start the car.. it is actually a glitch with the software xm wrote.. it has been addressed and will be part of the update that is coming soon
This is actually a design flaw with the inTouch system, not an XM issue from what I discussed with the engineers. It was by design and is being addressed in the next software update. This is just what I heard from the engineer that came to do a diagnosis on my car when they had it at the dealer. I could be wrong...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am having the same issue with Stern channels... direct tune it and it shows up but no sound from Stern (only from prior channel). When scrolling through channels it skips from 98 to 105. I checked the channel lock, and stern 100 is "on." Also categories lists Stern, but not highlighted like others, and you can't click on it. Went through numerous refreshes with Sirius this am, they said bring it to dealer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.