Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking to purchase a diffuser from stillen but didn’t know if anyone had any experience about getting unpainted and painting it gloss black, or getting the matt black. My main question is will the gloss black just always be dirty and should I just go with the matte black, even tho I have gloss black accents all over my car? Let me know if anyone knows.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
5,247 Posts
I was looking to purchase a diffuser from stillen but didn’t know if anyone had any experience about getting unpainted and painting it gloss black, or getting the matt black. My main question is will the gloss black just always be dirty and should I just go with the matte black, even tho I have gloss black accents all over my car? Let me know if anyone knows.
Get what you want. Get the unpainted version and paint it the color you want - gloss black. Enjoy.

Mine is not Stillen but mine is gloss black.

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Sport
146 Posts
Which car do you have and where do you live? I happen to have the full Stillen kit in unpainted black for the Q50 premium 14-17'

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
10,844 Posts
Which car do you have and where do you live? I happen to have the full Stillen kit in unpainted black for the Q50 premium 14-17'
List it in the Classifieds if you're selling it please.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Mine is GBN and is painted gloss black. Paint it whatever you want.

But heres a tip, mine is also ceramic coated. And gets dirty as we get rain/snow/wet/mud/dirt here. So dont matter what you get. Weather conditions will make anything dirty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts